16

Daisy went with Lincoln to The Last Drop the next day to give Vi the good news. When she walks through the door, she smiles at the pinkette and walks over to her. She gives the girl a kiss on the cheek before sitting at the bar next to her, "Guess what?" Daisy says to the pink-haired girl.

"What?" Vi questions. She glances at the girl as she continues to bandage her hands.

"Oh, here. Let me," Daisy mutters, grabbing the fresh bandages and working on where Vi left off. Vi doesn't fight the girl as she lets her re-wrap the bandages.

"This is my cue to leave," Lincoln mutters. Walking down to the basement to hang out with Mylo and Claggor. The girls don't pay attention to him as Daisy continues to wrap Vi's hands.

"My parents want you over for dinner. Separate from my birthday dinner," Daisy informs the girl, "They're also giving me more freedom. So we can go out on our own," Daisy smiles up at the girl. She finishes wrapping the girl's arm but keeps it in her hand as she talks to the girl.

"You told them already?" Vi smiles at the girl. She knows Daisy never told her parents about Arya until the incident happened, so she expected the girl to wait a bit before mentioning her and Vi.

"Yeah, of course," Daisy smiles, "I hope that's okay?"

"Yeah, it's okay," Vi smiles, "So you can go out more?"

"Mhm," Daisy nods, "Except you will have to pick me up. But hey, progress," Daisy leans on the bar. She looks over the various drinks the bar carries. Vi watches as the blonde beauty scans the drinks.

"You want one?" Vi teases and Daisy laughs.

"One day," She mutters before turning back to her girlfriend, "I'm quite scared at what I'd do, though," Vi raises an eyebrow as she tilts her head towards the girl.

"And what would you do?" Daisy just smirks in response. The response made Vi chuckle, and with a stroke of confidence, Vi leaned towards the girl and whispered in her ear. Her hand resting on the blonde's thigh, "It's about me, isn't it?" Vi teases the girl.

Daisy turns to Vi and smiles, leaning over so her face hovers over the girls, "Definitely," Daisy whispers, "You'll only know when I show you," Daisy teases the girl. Vi loses her confidence as her face starts to blush and her body freezes up. Daisy laughs at the girl's reaction, getting up from the bar and walking towards the basement.

When Vi finally processes that Daisy got up, she turns to the girl, "Wait! Where are you going?" She gets up and follows the blonde.

"To hang out with your sister," Daisy smiles at the girl. She starts to run down, leaving Vi standing there with a goofy grin on her face.

When Daisy gets to the basement, she flashes Lincoln, Mylo and Claggor a grin before sitting down next to Powder, "Hey Powder, whatcha got there?" Daisy asks. She points to one of the many bombs Powder is working on. Daisy briefly glances at Vi, who just joined them in the basement, before keeping her attention on Powder.

"I'm thinking this could be a paint bomb," Powder says as she holds up one of the bombs. Daisy gently grabs it and looks at the interior that is currently filled with a balloon of paint.

"How's that gonna help us?" Mylo asks sarcastically from the side.

"To get away!" Powder defends her bomb. Vi gives Mylo a glare as Powder coils back next to Daisy. Daisy frowns at the blue-haired girl.

"I think it's a great idea," Daisy praises Powder, "Can't get arrested for throwing paint at someone," She says, "I think," Daisy mutters to herself as she continues to look at the bomb. She leans back against the couch as Powder watches the girl play with her bomb. Daisy notices one of the wires broken, so she points it out to Powder.