2

Daisy was confused when Vi started to avoid her more than usual. Lincoln already bombarded her about having a girlfriend but she already got it past him. She still hasn't told her parents but she was never really planning to. They don't ask so Daisy doesn't tell them. She doesn't think it's something she needs to announce.

Daisy decided it was enough to and she was gonna get Vi to talk to her. So, she went with her dad to The Last Drop since he was going there to meet up with Vander. When she got there, Daisy went straight to the basement. She was happy when she saw it was just Vi there. Vi, however, looked up, saw the blondie, and decided to look away. She stood up to walk away but Daisy grabbed her with force that surprised the pinkette. Her face turned red when Daisy threw her on the couch and got on top of the girl, holding her arms in place. Vi could have thrown the girl off, but a part of her liked the position they were in, "What is up with you?" Daisy asked uncharacteristic anger painted on the blonde girl's face. Vi just stares at her, blushing from the close proximity, "Do you hate me?" Daisy asks.

"What?" Vi says, her head turning to the side confused.

"Do you hate me? You can tell me if you do. I know we've never got to talk much but I don't think I've done anything," Daisy says.

"Dais-"

"I mean if I did then I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. And I know it's hard to trust people, I mean you only really talk to Mylo, Claggor, Powder-"

"Daisy!"

"Lincoln, Vander, Ekko and Benzo, but if I did something I want to know-"

"Daisy!" Vi says again. The blonde looks at the pinkette, her big blue eyes stare at Vi. Vi almost lost her words as she looks at the girl. Vi clears her throat, not used to thinking like this, "I don't hate you. You did nothing wrong,"

"Then, why do you ignore me?" Daisy says. Her voice goes small, making Vi feel bad since it was her own stupid stubbornness and attraction to the girl that made her act like this. Daisy never did anything but be herself... and get a girlfriend. Which maybe could have been Vi if she actually talked to the girl and found out herself that the blonde beauty is also attracted to girls.

"I just... spend all my time focused on Powder," Daisy furrows her eyebrows at Vi's answer, "She's all I really have time to focus on,"

"Oh... right," Daisy mutters, "Sorry, I was being stupid,"

"No, you weren't. I've known you for a bit now. I should've opened up a bit," Vi says. She looks towards the blonde with a confused look, "Why do you care if I like you or not?"

"Technically I cared if you hated me," Daisy says. Vi looks at the girl who sighs, "I don't know. I think you're... cool. I always wanted to get to know you," Daisy says. Vi can't help but smile at the girl whose cheeks have a faint blush on them. She wanted to get to know Vi? God was she stupid! They could have been, talking, or whatever. Daisy, however, keeps thinking about how stupid she is for admitting that, "I just- Lincoln used to tell me stories about you guys all the time. Specifically with you. I was always excited to meet you... you guys. If I ever got the chance,"

"I'm sorry to disappoint you," Vi mutters.

"That's the thing- you didn't. I just... didn't think I belonged here," Daisy says. Vi looks at the girl.

"You belong here," Vi mutters. Daisy smiles at Vi, pulling her into a hug before getting off of Vi and sitting in the spot next to the girl.

"Sorry I had to restrain you," Daisy laughs. Vi's heart swells at the girl.

"It's okay, I didn't mind," Vi tells Daisy. Daisy nods her head slowly, looking up at Vi and giving her a soft smile.

"Friends?" Daisy asks, sticking out her hand to Vi. Vi takes it, lightly shaking the girl's hand.

"Friends,"