7

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of abuse

Daisy was with Arya on one of the rooftops. Her legs swing over the side as she talks with the girl about dinner plans. Daisy lets out a sigh as she leans back, "Come on, you got any idea?" Daisy leans her head on the girls shoulder as she shrugs.

"Why can't we just go to your place? I want to meet your parents," Daisy shakes her head, not ready for her parents to meet the girl yet.

"I told you, Arya. You'll meet them when I'm ready. And when you do, I'm sure they'll love you," Daisy smiles at the girl but she shrugs her off. Daisy falters slightly, her head turning to look over the horizon.

"I haven't seen Vi and them out recently. Heard they got a decent payout," Arya speaks up, "Do you know where they went? Couldn't have been in the Lanes,"

"Oh, no," Daisy says, "That was me. I helped them out and I got something for Powder's birthday" Arya furrows her eyes at the blonde-haired girl, anger starts to rise as she heard the girl.

"Are you kidding me?" Arya says, standing up looking down at the girl. Daisy stands up as well, her whole stance frozen as she watches Arya turn red. Daisy trails her eyes down to see her fists clenched, "Did you ever think to give us that payout? We could have used that!"

"Well, yeah. I mean we can go back we'd just have to choose a different spot-"

"Cause you already took the good shit and gave it to pinky?"

"Look I get you're mad but I go on jobs with you guys all the time. I even gave you the las ti-" Daisy's cut off by Arya who continues to yell at the girl. Daisy flinches each time since she hates being yelled at. She is never yelled at.

"God now you're giving them both your time and valuables? What's next?"

"Just calm down Arya! I was doing a favour and it was Powder's birthd-"

"I don't care! You've known us for longer- you should be with us all the time. You should be giving us that tip. The Daisy I knew would have," Daisy falters. She hadn't thought she changed. She is still hanging out with them a lot. Sure, she sees Vi and them more, but it's not like she's forgotten about her other friends.

"I'm surprised your overprotective brother even accepted it from you," Arya scoffs. She looks over at the blondie and furrows her eyebrows at the girls expression, "He doesn't even know, does he?"

"No," Daisy mutters.

"Who'd you give it to then?" Arya asks. Her eyes glared at her girlfriend. Arya knows the answer, of course she does, but she wants to hear it from the girl. Daisy's hear rate speeds up at the tone and stance her girlfriend has, "Who. Did. You. Give. It. To." Arya says in a low voice.

"Vi-" Before Daisy can explain she feels a fist to her face and she drops to the ground. Her hand slowly raises to her face and she flinches as her fingers made contact. She can taste the slight metal in her mouth as she looks up at Arya who is looking at her with a shocked face.

"I didn't mean-" Arya starts. She takes a step forward but Daisy scooches back.

"And you said Vi was the aggressive one," Daisy mutters. Arya gives her a sad look.

"Dais-"

"We're over. I-I don't want to see you," Daisy mutters. Before Arya could say anything else, Daisy gets up and starts to run away. Arya doesn't bother to chase her since she knows Daisy is a faster climber than her. She just punches a nearby wall, mad at what she just did.

Daisy runs a few blocks away and leans against one of the rooftops as she tries to catch her breath and process the events that just occurred. She looks over and sees a broken mirror, so she grabs a piece and looks at it. She winces when she spots a bruise already forming, "I can't go home like this," She mutters to herself, "I can't go anywhere like this," Daisy lets out a sigh of frustration as she walks towards the roof edge, trying to weigh all her options.