15 - Sinners

Michael awoke that morning with his face pressed into something hard, yet warm. His cheek was aching at the action but it's not like it wasn't pleasant. His eyes fluttered open to see Luke resting underneath him, sleeping soundly.

Once Michael lifted his head, he realized his face was uncomfortably smushed into the blondes rib. He brought a hand up to rub at his face before looking back at the sleeping blond, looking so peaceful in his own little comfort of sleep.

Michael could only smile fondly, remembering falling asleep in his arms the night before during the storm. Luke had to lull the younger man to sleep seeing as the thunder kept waking him.

He leant down to press a gentle kiss to the sleeping man's chest before getting up, leaving the bedroom as quietly as he could.

He, of course, went to make himself some coffee, mind racing with the feelings he felt the night before.

His tummy was swarmed with butterflies, his heart was racing at the mere thought of the way Luke looked at him last night.

The only way Michael can really describe the moment was intimate, intense, loving. Michael loved Luke, of course he did, but was there a possibility of there being more to it?

Michael could only groan in annoyance, dragging his small hands down his face before grabbing a mug.

Too many thoughts were swarming his mind, life was starting to get good yet so fucking confusing for the younger man. Sure he made new friends, but his views were changing as well.

Calum and Ashton said something about Luke talking about him. He knew his blonde friend wouldn't talk poorly of him, but.. what if that's exactly what he did.

What if the blonde was so tired of Michaels constant nagging and whining, his crying and sobbing. Was there a line? Was Michael crossing it?

The young man could only sigh dramatically before smacking the side of the coffee machine, seeing as it hasn't started making his coffee yet.

"Stupid machine- work damn it!" he mumbled under his breath, hand coming in contact to its side again before groaning in annoyance. He was ready to leave and go buy himself a coffee before feeling the same strong embrace circle his waist.

"Now darling, it's far too early to be getting worked up, don't you think?"

Butterflies. Michaels tummy, that Luke's large hands rested on, was filled with butterflies.

He found himself relaxing under the touch of the blonde, leaning back into his chest before sighing.

"Granted, it's not working." Michael mumbled, closing his eyes. "Have you tried unplugging it?" the blonde muttered, only to receive and snort and a pinch to the arm by the younger man.

"Luke Hemmings, I am not a dunce."

"No, but you are a dope."

Michael could only smile amusingly, turning to look at the man in front of him. He felt his knees buckle at the sight.

He's seen Luke countless amounts of times in the morning, but now? Why was it different. His hair was messy in a pretty way, Luke looked pretty.

Michael wanted to look pretty too.

Poor little Michael doesn't know just how pretty he is in Lukes eyes.

"A dope you say.. like the gnome?"

Now it's time for Luke to snort, tilting his head in amusement. Just like all the times before, Luke had an easy grin settled on his lips.