5- Pretty Girls

same ages as before, 17 and 19 :))

Luke was in a blissed out state.

He had a pretty girl on his lap, pressing sultry kisses down his neck while the music was loud. There were drunk teenagers grinding down on eachother on the dance floor.

Luke felt good, loving the slow feeling his mind was in. His mind? No longer thinking about Michael. He liked that, he liked taking a break from the screaming thoughts of his own conscience.

"Luke.. wanna take this upstairs? Wanna take your cock blondie, please?" The girl asked, pouting her lips slightly with the question.

There was no doubt in his mind that she was high out of her mind, but Luke? He was still remotely sober, letting the music ease him instead of the alcohol.

An eager grin spread across his face, loving the idea of getting his dick sucked.

It's been so long.

Okay, it's been 3 days.

Luke nodded and pulled the girl up with him, letting her wrap herself around the blonde as he carried her upstairs. He felt good, he felt relaxed, and most importantly, he was about to get his dick sucked by a pretty girl with green eyes.

Luke grinned in content before a quiet voice ran through his mind, making his blood run cold for the dumbest of reasons.

Those eyes are no match to Michaels though.

The age of 19 treated Luke Hemmings like shit.

Michael on the other hand was sitting at home alone, playing on the nintendo DS Luke adored. One day he left it at his house, and it became a shared poessesion between the two boys.

His tongue stuck out slightly as he focused on beating the level, making little noises of enthusiasm when he'd progress further along.

Luke was supposed to be here tonight.

He always made plans, and would always cancel.

Well, not cancel persay, but forget.

Michael sighed and closed the DS after losing the level, looking up at the time, midnight read the clock.

He got up and peaked through the windows by the front door, hoping Luke would show up. He didn't want to feel his heart break anymore, but at the same time he knew he couldn't always be with the blonde.

But he was barely ever with him anyways.

Apart from the morning drives (which Luke would sometimes forget about), they really didn't see eachother as much. Michael believed it was okay, they were okay, right?

The red haired boy sighed as he felt tears prick at his eyes, mentally scolding himself for being so emotional.

He went to grab his phone, making his way upstairs to check his twitter feed. Usually, it was pretty bare, one or two people liking his tweets based on his music opinions and preferences.

His eyes widened slightly at a notification though.
A girl followed him, a really pretty girl from their- his school.

Michael thought his eyes deceived him as he decided to refresh his twitter tab but no, it really did happen.

His heart began beating faster as he pressed the follow back button, soon seeing a messege request pop up from the girl.

Melaboo: Hey :))

The 17 year old almost screamed, hiding his face in his pillow with the widest smile. A girl? Was talking to him? Willingly?

This was the peak of his life.

Michael cliffo B-): Hi!

And just like that, the red haired boy and the pretty girl named Melanie talked all night, discussing music, school, and the people that attended school.

Michael had a permanent blush coating his cheeks, and suddenly, he forgot all about the blonde that never showed up.

He was content, sleepy, smiley, and most importantly,

talking to a really pretty girl.

Any predictions? Leave a vote + comment if u think woke up in japan is underrated.

This chapters shorter cause I want the book to slowly progress, I'm moving too fast 😭