Part 7

Finally, it's after exams and tomorrow I get to go home with Draco. I get to spend all summer with him!

"Draco, wake up! Come on, it's our last full day before we leave for summer!" I yell, shaking him.

"Okay, okay. I'm up," he says getting up.

"Can I spend today with Blaise, please? I'll see you all summer but I won't see him, though," I whine. I've been with Draco so much lately, I've been neglecting Blaise.

"Okay, see you later then," 

I get dressed and run to the common room. 

"Blaise, Blaise! Today you are with me!" I drag him down to breakfast.

"What should we do today," he asks.

"Umm... we could go swimming," I say.

"Sure,"

We finish breakfast and head to the lake.

I set my stuff down and sit on it.

"Oh, no! This was your idea so you're going in now!" he picks me up and throws me in. I scream as I hit the surface.

"I hate you so much!" I scream.

"I love you, too," he smirks. I get out and push him in, "Hey!"

"Payback's a bitch. You should know that," I say innocently.

We spend all day messing around in the water.

"Come on, it's dinner time," he says getting his stuff. We head to the Great Hall for the last feast of the school year.

"Hey, how was your day?" Draco asks when he sees me.

"Awesome, we went swimming all day," I say, "What did you do?"

"Hung out with Crabbe and Goyle," he says. We eat then go pack last minute things.

In the morning, I get really excited because it's my first summer I get to spend with him!

"Come on! The train leaves in three hours!" Draco wakes up and we get dressed.

"You finally get to meet my parents; My mom is nice but my dad, not so much," he says, "But he'll most likely love you,"

We get on the train and I fall asleep on Draco, like I usually do.