Part 6

Today, I wake up before Draco, hmm that's very weird. I wake up Draco and we get ready. I go and take my medicine; I head to breakfast where Draco is already at and see Pansy walk up to him and kiss him. I wait a couple of seconds and see Draco push her away and yell at her. He looks around and sees me. He comes up to me and starts apologizing. 

"Draco, it's fine. I saw her kiss you and you pushed her off," I hug him and we go to class.

The day seems to drag on forever. After class Draco and I go for a walk.

"I want to go swimmig!" I say. It's May and very warm.

"Okay, let's go," I use magic to change my cloths into a green and silver Slytherin bikini.

We play in the water for hours until it's time for dinner. We eat then we head back to the common room. We have lots of homework considering exams are coming up.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back, Draco," I say.

I go up and see Pansy standing at the door.

"Draco is mine! Stay away from him!" she screams at me.

"If he's your's, Why is he with me, then?" i ask her with a smirk.

She does a little scream, stomps her foot and stomps off. Haha, me: a bunch, Pansy: zero. 

I use the bathroom and go back to doing homework with Draco.

"So, what are you doing for summer?" he asks. 

"I'm staying with dad at the Malfoy Manor. You've heard of it, right?" I say. I chuckle as I see his face turn into a big smile.

"Are you serious?" he asks.

"Yes, I asked my dad yesterday," Draco squeezes me tight as I just laugh. 

We finish our homework and we go up to our room. We change into our pajamas and get into bed. Draco just holds me until we fall asleep. I love him so much.