Part 2

"Lil, come on, wake up!" Draco shakes me awake.

"Five more minutes," I mumble sleepily.

"We are late as it is, we're about to miss breakfast," I hear that and rush to get dressed. If I miss breakfast my stomach won't stop growling.

"Okay, I'm ready!"

We get breakfast and our timetables. Double potions, double DADA and care for magical creatures. All my favorite classes except Lupin is the DADA teacher this year, he tried to kill my father!

We go to potions and sit in the back. We do a potion I've done thousands of times and I do it with most of the class to spare. Of course Longbottom messes up and it explodes. Draco bursts out laughing and I chuckle to myself.

When it's over we sadly leave. Potion's is my favorite class by far. We walk to DADA and we sit down. I glare daggers into Lupin. He freezes when he reads my name on the sheet. He looks around for me and I glare even harder than before. When I'm pissed, I get very scary.

"Today, class, we will be working on the Bogart. Can anyone tell me what that is?" of course Granger's hand goes straight up.

I zone out until Draco shakes me and we get up. We learn a spell against Bogarts and we try it on one. When it's my turn, the Bogart is of Daddy dying. People around me gasp except for Draco. Lupin takes over and gets it back into whatever it was in before.

By now everyone was staring.

"Wow, your biggest fear is losing Snape? Who is he to you? A fuck buddy?" pansy snidely remarks.

"No! Snape is my father, you indignant bitch!" I scream. I lunge for her but Draco grabs me by the waist and drags me out of the room, "Let me go! Let me go!" I kick and scream but he still won't let me go.

He takes me to Daddy because he's the only one that can calm me down.

"What happened?" Daddy asks.

"Pansy," I say. I'm in tears.

"Draco what exactly happened?"

Draco tells him what happened during class and Daddy demands to see Pansy.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" Pansy walks in. Draco is holding me and I don't want her to see me like this.

"What you said to my daughter was impeccable. If you apologize to lily, I won't take this to the headmaster," he says.

"What did I do wrong? I just asked why her Bogart is you dead," she whines.

"That is complete-"

"Lily! Language!" dad yells.

"Really Professor, I didn't do anything,"

"Stop lying Pansy. It's Lily's and my word against yours. You can't win," Draco says.

"Fine! I sorry," she says snottily.

"You will have detention for two weeks with me every day after dinner. Now leave," she leaves and I'm still being cuddled by Draco, "I'll tell your teachers that you won't be coming for class. Go rest and calm down,"