Part 4

A couple of months later and I'm getting more and more depressed. Draco and Blaise are starting to get really worried. I barely eat, I sleep a lot more and my grades are going down.

"Are you okay, Lily? You've been acting really depressed lately," Draco says during breakfast. It's now April and it's starting to get warm.

"I'm going to go down to the lake," I leave and go down to the lake.

'All it takes is one dive to end this,' a voice inside my head says, 'Go on, no one likes you! It's virtually painless,'

But, little did I know, Draco was following me. I lunge for the water but a pair of strong arms grabs my waist.

"Let me go! Let me die! Let me leave this world of torture!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"I won't let you do this Lily. You mean too much to me," Draco says, with his voice cracking.

I turn around and see him in tears and I burst into tears. I've been very suicidal recently. I've been self-harming and I've lost a lot of weight. I was 110lbs but I'm now about 80lbs. You can see my ribs in a regular shirt.

Draco picks me up and I cuddle into him. He takes me to my dad's office.

"Severus, Lily just tried to kill herself by jumping into the lake," Draco says.

"Why would you do that, child?" he asks me.

"The voice inside my head said to," I mumble.

"Take her to Madam Pomfrey," he tells Draco.

Draco takes me to the hospital wing and gets Madam Pomfrey.

"What's wrong, dear?" she asks.

"I have this voice in my head. It keeps telling me to kill myself," I say. Draco gasps and holds me.

Madam Pomfrey leaves for a bit and comes back with a bottle, "Here, take this and come back every morning to have it," I take the bottle and it's disgusting.

"Thank you," Draco says.

"Don't forget! Every morning!" she says as we walk out.

We walk back to Dad's office and I see him making more wolfsbane potion. -Just because he forgave him, doesn't mean I have – I scoff at the sight, grabbing Dad's attention.

"Why do you hate him?" Dad asks.

"He almost killed you, Dad! And you're helping him by making the potion!" I yell.

"But I'm alive," he says.

"I know but if Potter didn't save you we wouldn't be here!" I yell again.

"It wasn't his fault, it was Black's fault. It was his idea to play that prank," he says.

"Fine, I'm just going to go," I get up and go to my room.

I get changed and just curl up in bed. It's very dark and I have the covers over me. I feel Draco get in bed with me.

"Baby, I love you," it's the first time he's said that and we've been together for almost three years.

"I love you too," I say. I kiss him and fall asleep.