Part 5

I wake up to Draco shaking me. 

"Come on, we need to go to Madam Pomfrey for your medicine,"

I get dressed and meet him in the common room. he's talking to Crabbe, Goyle and (uck) Pansy. Of course she's trying to flirt with him while he's blowing it over his head. Can't you take a fucking hint? He's not interested in you!

"I'm ready, come on," I pull Draco out of the common room and head to the hospital wing.

I get my medicine and head to breakfast. Draco eats an apple and I eat some strawberries. We have transfiguration, potions, defense against the dark arts then care of magical creatures.

Transfiguration went quickly and now we're in the back of potions. Draco and i are just talking because dad chooses the easiest potions in my opinion, but Longbottom always finds a way to mess them up.

"Do you feel any better? Is the voice still in your head?" Draco questions me.

"Yeah, I feel much better and no it's gone," I half lie. 

I feel a bit better but the voice is still there.

'Kill yourself! Kill yourself!' it chants. 

"I don't want what happened yesterday to happen again, okay?" He says looking me dead in the eyes.

"Okay, it won't," I lie again.

We go to DADA and sit in the back. Like usual I glare at Lupin and he doesn't notice. This class always goes by excruciatingly slow, but finally it's over!

Now onto care of magical creatures with Hagird the half giant. I can't understand half of what he says. We do something with a dangerous creature and I didn't like it at all. I've never even heard of the creature.

Finally dinner! I'm starting to eat, more and more, but that's not helping the Pansy problem I have. I'm afraid to go into the bathrooms alone because she seems to always be there waiting for me. She is part of the reason I'm suicidal! We eat until we can't then go for a walk.

"What was Pansy talking to you about this morning?" I ask.

"She's just trying to flirt to make you jealous," he says.

I put my arms around his abdomen and he puts his around my shoulders and we just walk like that.

"We should start heading back, Filch will be flaming mad if he caught us," he says.

We head back and I just crawl in bed too tired to do anything. I can hear Draco behind me chuckling to himself.

"Goodnight, love," he says kissing the back of my head.

"night," I say but it was muffled and sounded completely different. He let out another chuckle and i fell asleep.