Part 1

"Hey babe," I turn to see Draco and hug him.

"How was your summer?" I ask.

"Boring," he looks into my eyes, "Because you weren't there,"

"Sorry, I was with my grandmother because my father was busy," I say

"You still haven't told me who your father is, you know," he says.

"I wish I could, but he doesn't want anyone to know,"

"Well, see you later,"

We get to Hogwarts and we have the usual feast and we go to the dungeons to sleep. It's about 7:30pm and I go to my father's classroom. My father is Professor Snape. I'm Lilith Rose Snape, but most only know me as Lily Rose.

"Hi daddy, Draco is starting to ask questions about you again," I say walking into his office.

"Since it is your third year you can tell him," he says.

"Great! Thank you daddy! I also came to say goodnight," I say and hug him.

"Goodnight my darling," he says and hugs me back.

I go back to the common room and see Draco, "We need to talk," I say.

"Okay, I'll be right up," he says.

I have to share a room with Draco because he kept getting in fights with everyone else and I can't sleep with more than one other person in the room.

"What do you need to talk about?" he questions worriedly.

"MyfatherisProfessorSnape," I say fast.

"Come again?" he says

"Professor Snape is my father," I say slower.

"That actually explains a lot," he says.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Well you look kind of like him, you are the only one I've seen -besides me of course- that he isn't extremely hard on and he is usually with my father over the summer which is why he is always busy," he says, "Why didn't he want people to know you're his daughter?"

"In case I didn't get into Slytherin, he wouldn't be affected," I say. I let out a huge yawn.

"Come on, let's get to bed," Draco says. We get changed into our pajamas and get into our huge king-sized bed. I cuddle up to Draco and fall asleep.