𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

EPILOGUE:FAVORITE CRIME

EPILOGUE:
FAVORITE CRIME

WHEN GRAYSON WALKED INTO THE School, Lilianna's body in his arms and a crying Hope at his side, everyone seemed to stop. Josie was quick to run up to Hope, looking at her and deciding not to ask as she pulled Hope into her arms, allowing the girl to sob into her shoulder uncontrollably. Alaric walked up to Grayson who explained the situation to him. Nodding his head, Alaric turned his head towards MG and Kaleb who nodded their heads before speeding from the room.

Landon was the one to walk up to Grayson, placing a hand on his shoulder. It was impossible to deny that Grayson was Lilianna's brother. They looked so alike. Seeing him carry his younger sister in his arms, dead with no chance of coming back, made his heart ache. He remembered when he thought he'd lost Raphael, and that pain of losing a sibling was unbearable.

They had burned Talia Stark's body, to Grayson's request, saying it's the way she would've wanted to go even though she didn't deserve a rightful burial. A casket had been made, Lilianna's body laying lifelessly in it as the few that had gotten the chance to speak with her and know her stood around the casket. They said their peace, watching as they placed her into the ground, leaving a headstone that read "LILIANNA STARK. Beloved sister, daughter, hunter, and lover. May she rest in peace."

Everyone walked away, leaving Hope to stand there with dried tear streaks on her cheeks. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she stared down at the grave. Grayson carefully made his way towards her, Hope being the one to speak. "Is it supposed to hurt like this? I've lost so many people, you'd think I'd be used to it by now."

Grayson shook his head, placing his hand on Hope's shoulder. "You never get used to losing those you love. But this. . . she was your first love. And those always hurt the most."

"How'd you know it was my first?"

"Because, it was her first love too." Grayson nodded. "Your first love always last the shortest amount of time, and always hurts the longest. I could see it in your eyes." He smiled. "You really loved her, didn't you?"

Hope nodded. "Maybe too much." She softly sighed, wiping away her tears. "You know, I don't trust easily. I don't trust at all. Yet, she walked in and the minute I saw her I would've put my life in her hands."

Grayson smirked. "Yeah, she had that affect on people." He pursed his lips for a moment before speaking again. "I want to give you something." Hope turned her head to look at him, eyes widening slightly when she saw Lilianna's bow in his hands. "Her bow meant everything to her. It was her safe place." He handed it to Hope who took it. "Look on the inside."

Hope did as he said, looking on the inside to find three name's carved into it. Dad, Grayson, and. . . Hope. Hope ran her finger over her name before looking up at Grayson with confusion. He smiled. "Everyone that meant something to her was carved into her bow. The list was limited, but you were on it."

"Thank you." Hope whispered.

"Hey, I had seventeen long years with her. You only had a few weeks."

They started towards the school. "So, are you leaving?"

Grayson looked at her for a moment before shaking his head. "No. I think I'm going to stay. Figure out why my sister loved this place so much. And maybe help you guys out with your monster problem."

Hope smiled. "She'd like that."

"Yeah, she would, wouldn't she?" Grayson softly sighed before wrapping an arm around Hope's shoulder, allowing for the Mikaelson girl to show him around, knowing that his sister would be proud of him. Just as she would be proud of Hope.

END OF FAVORITE CRIME!

▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎
OUCH. This ending physically pained me. I was debating how I wanted to end this, and honestly I think this is the perfect way to end it. Let's face it, all of you knew it was doomed from the start simply by the title. I love Lilianna Stark so much and I'm glad that I had the brain power to come up with this plot and this character. Kinda glad I got the chance to kill her mom, she was pissing me off just a little.

Hope and Lilianna had a fast burn relationship. But it felt nice to write that side of Hope that you don't get to see that often. They were my favorite to write, but I also love Lilianna's relationship with her brother. I love Grayson Stark as much as I love Lilianna. He was the best brother and wanted to protect her from everyone and everything even though she was supposed to be able to protect herself. Sorry if I shattered all of your hearts with that ending.

I hope you all have enjoyed Favorite Crime. I know that I really enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to read any of my other stories. I hope to see you all in another story of mine. Until next time my lovely readers! With all of my love, Rayne.

 Until next time my lovely readers! With all of my love, Rayne

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄━︎━︎H. Mikaelson ✓︎ 🎉