𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:YOUR LOVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:
YOUR LOVE

SHE WASN'T USUALLY ONE FOR sleeping with people. She'd done it once before with a guy, and that was how she found out she was bisexual and just preferred women over men when it came to sleeping in the same bed with no clothes. But this one was worth it. She was pretty sure she'd gotten drunk from the punch―︎because damn it had been the best punch ever and she'd actually never had punch before because her mother deprived her of human things. She drank a little to much, and the alcohol in it made her dizzy.

All Lilianna knew was that she was laying in bed, naked. And Hope was laying beside her, in her bed, also naked. She didn't know whether or not to panic, so instead she just kind of froze, wondering what the hell it was that she was going to do next. As she was deciding what to do, she found herself looking over at Hope, the blankets cover her chest with her hair swirled around her head like a halo. She was absolutely beautiful, there was no denying that.

The huntress reached forwards, gently tucking a brown strand of hair behind Hopes ear. She couldn't help the small smile that pulled at the corners of her lips as she watched her sleep peacefully. That's when Hope started to stir awake, and now was her chance to use her newfound vampire speed in order to get dressed and leave the room, but something in her wouldn't allow her to move. Cause this was more than some one night stand to her, this was a level she had simply not been expecting.

Hope slowly opened her eyes, blinking away the sleep and furrowing her eyebrows slightly when she realized she wasn't in her room. It took her a moment to realize whose room she was in. She glanced down at the sheets covering her bare chest before she turned her head to find Lilianna looking down at her with that adoration in her eyes that made her heart flutter. Hope didn't know what she was supposed to feel, but what she did know was that she felt happy. Waking up with Lilianna by her side was the best feeling in the world, and she wanted it to happen every day for the rest of her life.

"Hey," Hope whispered.

Lilianna smiled. "Hi."

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Lilianna brushed another hair from Hope's face. "Because you are breathtaking."

"Stop!" Hope smiled, turning away as she tried to hide her blush.

"Sorry, my love." She pressed a kiss to her shoulder. Hope turned to look at her, Lilianna meeting her eyes before leaning down pressing her lips to hers before pulling away, almost as if she were asking if she was okay with this. All Hope could do was pull her closer as she kissed her back. Butterflies exploded in her chest. Maybe they were moving too fast. They barely knew each other, but at the same time they knew everything about one another.

Hope didn't believe in love at first sight. Neither did Lilianna. But they both couldn't help but think this was an exception, as cliché as it sounded they were actual soulmates. It was written in the books that their souls were to be entwined together. Their fates were sealed. They were two teenagers, one cursed with being part witch, werewolf, and vampire. The other being a hunter that hated all supernatural cursed with a horrible mother, who was then turned vampire.

"Is that what I am?" Hope asked. "Your love?"

"Only if you want to be." Lilianna replied. "If you'd rather this just be a fling, I can do that too."

Hope shook her head. "No, I want to be your love. Only if you want to be mine."

"Is that even a question?" Lilianna asked, her voice soft as she smiled. Hope smiled back and the two shared another kiss. "What have I become? Once minute I'm supposed to be hunting your ass down. The next I'm a turned vampire and completely and utterly in love with a tribrid I've only known for not even a full two weeks. What spell do you have on me?"

"No spell." Hope assured her. "You have just been bewitched by the one and only Hope Mikaelson."

"Mikaelson." Lilianna hummed. "Who would've ever thought I, the best huntress of us all, would fall in love with a Mikaelson?"

"Who would've ever thought I, Hope Mikaelson, would fall in love with the best huntress of them all, even though she was sent to kill me?"

Lilianna sighed. "Can we forget that part of the love story?"

"It's an essential part." Hope gave a mock frown and Lilianna rolled her eyes, causing her to chuckle.

"The world works in mysterious ways, doesn't it?"

"Indeed it does." The two kissed once more and Lilianna pulled her closer, causing a laugh to fall from Hope's list before kissing her once again.

Once the two were dressed and ready to finally leave each others arms, they got up and walked out of Lilianna's rooms. Immediately they headed straight for the kitchen, and much to their surprise there was already food sitting there on the counter. The two exchanged looks with one another before they walked over to the table, where a note could be spotted addressed to the duo. Hope was the one to pick it up and open it, allowing Lilianna to read it over her shoulders.

"You guys really do move fast, huh? Well, I made your room sound proof with a spell, just in case. Glad to see you finally happy, Hope. You deserve this. As for Lilianna, welcome to the family, and feel free to join the super squad, we'd love to have you!

Sincerely,
                                                Josie."

Lilianna rose an eyebrow as she looked at Hope. "The Super Squad?"

"I'll explain later. Right now, I either eat food or find Josette Saltzman and murder her where she stands." Lilianna only laughed before they both reached for the food and started to eat.

" Lilianna only laughed before they both reached for the food and started to eat