𝐓𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER TEN:I'M SORRY

CHAPTER TEN:
I'M SORRY

WHEN NIGHTFALL HAD COME, SHE was ready. She was ready for this mission to be done and over with so that she could get back home and see her brother. This was the one thing she hated about far away missions. She hated not being able to see her older brother, because even though most siblings were known to hate each other's guts, she and Grayson had the best relationship and he was the most important person in Lilianna's life. He supported her, and he protected her even though he knew that she could protect herself. He cared about her more than their mother did.

A deep breath fell from her lips as she grabbed her weapons, placing knives along her body, a gun in the back of her waist band. She grabbed her bow and arrows, making sure that she had everything that she absolutely needed in order to strike the Mikaelson down. You could never be over prepared when it came to the Mikaelson family. She pulled her hair up into a ponytail , glancing around the hotel room one last time and making sure she grabbed everything before walking out of the disgusting hotel and making her way towards her car.

Throwing her bag into the trunk, she entered the drivers side of her car and threw her bow and arrows into the passengers seat. She cranked the car, tapping her fingers along the steering wheel for a few moments as she allowed the nerves to leave her body. She was confident that she was going to be able to do this, it was in her blood. It was in her DNA. But little did she know that this mission was going to be the reason why her DNA changed.

She glanced up towards her rearview mirror before reaching up and adjusting it. Nodding to herself, she put her car in drive and she started towards the destination that would forever change her life. She drove down the dark road, humming softly to herself at the sound of the radio that was quietly playing in the background. She decided that blasting her music on her way to kill someone probably wasn't the best idea, especially if there were werewolves and vampires surrounding the area that could hear her coming from miles away.

She decided to park a little ways away from where the Salvatore School was located. She parked her car in a hidden area, grabbing her bow and arrows before climbing out of the car and locking it. She placed her quiver around her neck, securing her bow tightly in her hand before her hunting instincts took over her. She crept towards the woods behind the Salvatore School, looking around for a moment before leaping up and grabbing onto one of the tree branches before she swung herself into the tree, hiding there as she narrowed her eyes.

She stayed there for a little while, and almost decided that she was going to have to somehow make her way into the school in order to find Hope and kill her. But she knew she had a less chance of survival if she did such a thing. But that's when she heard it, the sound of footsteps crunching the leaves as the person made their way through the woods. She smirked before she started to silently move through a trees, stopping once she managed to catch sight of the prospect. And much to her amusement, it just so happened to be Hope.

The girl walked through the woods, her arms crossed over her chest as she was deep in thought. It was simply one of those nights where she couldn't help but miss her mother and father, and just in case her magic exploded, she decided that going outside and away from everyone would keep them safe. She didn't feel the eyes of Lilianna Stark following her, she didn't hear her movements, because Lilianna was an absolute fox when it came to hunting. No one, no supernatural being, would be able to detect her.

Lilianna smirked, she silently grabbed an arrow from her quiver, placing it in her bow and pulling the sting back. She carefully followed Hope's movements, her aim staying focused on the tribrid's neck. And just as she was about to release, just as she was about to kill the infamous Hope Mikaelson, a gasp fell from her lips. Her grip on the arrow was quick to fall, allowing it to shoot through the air and making Hope snap her head towards the arrow and moving out of the way as it missed her.

Hope narrowed her eyes, before taking a second to focus. And that's when she heard it. The sound of a human being killed. She was quick to run towards the direction, letting out a shriek of surprise when Lilianna's body came flying to the ground. Hope looked down at the girl, noticing the arrows, and realizing she had been the one to shoot the arrow. Hope snapped her head up towards the tree, before noticing the vampire that stood there. Hope clenched her jaw before jumping up onto the tree and quickly snapping the vampire's neck.

She jumped back down towards Lilianna, placing a hand to her wrist and immediately closing her eyes in defeat. She was too late. She looked around for a few moments, wondering what she could do. By the weapons covering the girl's body, Hope immediately knew she was a hunter. And now, she was about to be a vampire or a vampire was about to finish her off to the point she was unable to be brought back. And Hope couldn't stomach the idea of being the reason for the teenagers death.

"I'm sorry." Hope whispered before grabbing onto the girl, and heading back inside.

" Hope whispered before grabbing onto the girl, and heading back inside

𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄━︎━︎H. Mikaelson ✓︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara