CHAPTER 24

Anzan P.O.V

Morning 9:15 am.

Parth peeks into my bedroom and he sees a man curls under the sheet. He takes the sheet away and throws it across the room. "Hey, brother! I am not okay with you being like this. This is not Anzan I know. Wake your ass up." I grunts and tries to cover my ears with another pillow that is available on the bed. He is here to look at me before he goes to his job.

"Not so fast

"Not so fast." as Parth grabs it before I does.
"Come on, I want to be alone." I whines like a baby even I am a full ass grown man.
"Fuck no. Alone my ass. You have been alone like 3 days? 3 days of Azans Somavanhi not exercising. 3 days of Anzan Somavanhi not making pancakes. 3 days of Anzan Somavanhi crying. Oh lord."
I rolls my eyes and sits up straight on my bed. "I am heartbroken go away."

"You know you should not be like this. The girl is living her life as usual. Why should you be like this? Be all sad and lonely when you can just try to move on."
I looks up at him and he slowly sits opposite of him. "I love her, that's why I'm like this."
Then he gives this one look like "As if I don't fall in love bitch". "Everyone falls in love but not everyone should be like this. You should get up, go find some work. You want to waste all your time studying for years for this heartbroken session on bed? I won't support your ass if you run out of money. You can sell your car or something to get money." Parth nags and nags and nags. That is all he can do. That's all he is able to make me be the old myself again. "The abs will fade away if you just crying and laying on bed. Why don't you spend some time with us? Kartik miss his cool uncle. Sadhna also worried, because you didn't show up from past few months."

Kartik is Parth's 4 year little son. I love this champ. I love spending time with him. Parth and his family is like my family now. Sadhna is Parth's college time sweetheart, who he married to. I know her since college because of Parth. She is really sweet. Care about me as much as Parth do. Treat me like I am her little brother.

"If stay like this. I have no other choice then calling you dad." He threatens. Which makes my attention instantly to him.
"What? No way. Let him be out of my all matters. He only needs a chance to taunt me." I said in scared tone.
"Then get up and be yourself."
"How could I, she misunderstood me last time.' I speak up.
"Yeah, so is this the way to kill time? I ask you to give her time not kill yourself to death. Come, I make you your pancake but Parth style." I give a loud sigh trying to not make him nag again. I shouldn't be this way. I should act like an adult.

"When do you think I should reach her back?" I ask right before he leaves.
"Until she reaches you first."

***

Afternoon, 2:45 pm.

I walks into my apartment slowly grabbing a mineral water bottle and sitting on the couch as I losen up my dress to get relax.