EPILOGUE

// 4 years later //

Morning, 8:45 pm.

The sun poured through my window

The sun poured through my window. The dawn crisp and clear. I rubbed my blury eyes and walked to the window. There was a pearly glow in the sky. The first rays of sunlight lit up my room. The morning chorus of melodic bird song drifted in. After Strom last night, there is an colorful arc form in the sky. Emitting positivity and cheerfulness to the beautiful morning. I'm happy to wake up even before the alarm today. How could I not, new day, new city, new place, new home, fresh start. The orange rays as hit my face; I feel refreshed. I quickly got fresh and grab my coffee to be with myself before starting my day.

There is a park opposite of our apartment building

There is a park opposite of our apartment building. Yes, apartment. After spending my 4 years writing books, publishing it and making it a success. I finally decided to complete those things simultaneously which I feel left out in my life.

Engineering is fun, but I feel more connected to literature after graduating. It took my unexpected attention. I hesitate to follow extreme side track from the career I am pursuing in but thanks to dad who motivate me to give it a shot.

In this past 4 years I am able to write 3 best saleing novel. All are fictional. Bases on my mere imagination. It's hard to choose genera on which I should write first, but one lost day when I was searching something through my cupboard, I found a hoddie which inspired me instantly to write. From that on that hoddie is become emblem of my fresh start. Big thanks to Mr. Manhotra, Anii' dad, who played the vital role in my success. As my all three books are published under there publication company. He has same fate in me as my dad. And I am still planning to be with the publication for my future project also.

The first left out thing which pop my mind is doing something in the filed which I graduated in. So, I decided to study further, and doing post-graduation seems like a best option to begin with.

I enroll myself into few University and got selected in few. Not able to decide which to final, Anii come to sort that doubt. After working in a co-operative world as a helping hand for her dad in his firm, she also decided to do something that she loved or she good at. All her life she is doing things that other wants, to keep up with them. But now she finally made her mind to pursue interior designing. She got selected in "INIFD : International Institute of Fashion Design and Interior Design" , pune. Which make me easy to choose the university. "COEP" is one of the college I applied in. It will help me being in unknown city with a person I know. So, I locked the option. Having an outgoing friend as an introvert, is a blessing. Together, we bought the two-bedroom apartment in Shivaji Nagar. WITH OUR OWN MONEY. Our bank balance is enough to buy it without our parents help. I got enough money after writing a books that I can afford now to live on my own. Independently.