CHAPTER 4

Anii, me and Sadhu were sitting in a cafeteria

Anii, me and Sadhu were sitting in a cafeteria. Anii were trying to figure out what to wear at upcoming fresher's party at the end of the month. Whereas, we were doing our assignments. I am not sure what made sadhu my friends at very first meet. I guess, both of our introvert personalities helped each other as a company. Sadhvika is very kind. She is quite and intelligent. She believes in perfection, which gives me a plus point as she always tries to improve her friend. I enjoyed her company. She speaks less but whatever she says is either meaningful or savage.

When I went to college on the second day, Anii was busy with Atharva in cafeteria doing god knows what. The only sit left was next to Sadhvika and I'm glad I meet her. We hit it off instantly. 

Anii irritating voice interrupt us from solving Laplace problem; 

"Ugh! It's so hard to decide, what to wear?" she said in frustration. Sadhu and I decide to ignore her world-collapsing problem and stay focused on equation we were solving. Anii is like tinkerbelle, if she didn't get any attention she would die. She rolled her eyes on us and said, "Are you two nerds even listing to me? Have you both decided what you be wearing?" She snatches my book when we ignore her more.

"Don't act like a kid." I said in a low voice. I have no energy to deal with her nonsense. She didn't return my book so I speak again, "My palm is hurting by all those writing and the fucking injury. You don't make my head hurts too. Though, I'm not coming to that stupid party at the first place, why I even bother to decide what to wear."

"WHAT? Why you not coming? What about you Sadhu?" Sadhu shakes her head with tight lips, "What's the matter with you two?" As she was up to scold us, a guy interrupted.

"Hey Anii, What's up. Are you all set for freshers party?" Sometimes I wonder, how people have the audacity to show up when they done some terrible shit to other. Did they don't have any shame? I looked at the guy who is responsible for my accident and put my head down to solve the numerical, try my best to ignore him.
"Almost. What about you? Whole college is waiting to know who your date or partner in the party will be. I bet you already have a partner." Anii winked at him and said. He sits in front of me and next to Anii. Thank god! today he is wearing something descent and kind of cool. His curly messy hair and the fair complexion makes his lose pants, grey sweater over plain tee and those sneakers matches perfectly. He has fine taste in fashion.