CHAPTER 13

Morning, 10:05 am.

I can't stop thinking about it. He is the only thing consuming all my thoughts.

"Morning class." Anzan Sir walks in and throws a smile. He does not look the same to me today. As I see him, I remember the scene of him being on top of me, thrusting deep. To be honest, I can't focus in class at all. I see him and imagining stuff he did last time.

"Okay now, there are few questions in the book, page 69, please try to answer it. If you have problems, you can ask me." he said and sits back at his place and he just do what he needs to do. I stand up and walk towards him with the book. Not asking for a doubt, off course.

"Yes Viyona?" I lean near him and he just stay still. I don't even have the chance to say a word, as he speaks first, "Viyona, I am reminding you. You are my student and I am your teacher." just right on time the bell rings and he gush out of the classroom.

"Okay what was that." As he left the classroom, I thought.

***

Evening, 5:15 pm.

I sit at the bench. He is playing football with the boys. Well today Anii is not around, she has fashion show practice for the gathering. So, I just go alone.

Well, that is a view, Anzan sir in his usual football jersey and shorts. Sticky and sweaty. I can see his sculptured body against his t-shirt. Damn! Why I always have that dirty thoughts towards him? I don't know what's going on with him? What makes him insecure or mad at me this time? His behaviour bit different from when he feel insecure because of Mahir. But still it used to feel somewhat same as before we are civil with each other. I worry he might go back to ignoring me all over again.

But I am not goanna runway from the situation. Not anymore. I will face and solve it, more maturely. And if he plays hard to get then I will make him feel that he is hard to want. Soon, I realize they are walking towards the bench. The place where I wait for them. I grab the small towel, slowly standing up. Not that I am the new towel girl, but I can be one for him, only him. He runs towards me and almost grabs the towel from my grip but somehow, I stop him.

"Oh sorry, this is not for you." He shows the confused face. That always been mine usual routine when I am there.

I walk to Mahir and give him the towel, "Thanks babe." he said and wraps his one hand around my waist.

It is not that the other football players never seen me and him being this close. It is normal because we both used to date about a year when he joined the football team. I give a glare at Anzan sir who is standing behind at the same spot I leave him. He darts his tongue to his inner cheeks and his eyes are a bit fiery. He grabs the water bottle on the bench and gulp it.

"Hey, thank you for this." Mihar said and I shift my view to him instead of Anzan sir. I realise, my face is so close to his.
"You practice so hard, it must be tiring." I wipe his sweat on his neck and he smiles wide. (I don't know why I did that. It happened all sudden.)

It is a short rest because a few minutes after, I heard Anzan sir shouts "Time is up, back to the field."

"Wait for me here babe. We will go to dance practice together after this." I nod and he runs to the field. I turn and look to my right and there is Anzan sir staring at me before he starts to run back to the field.

***

Evening, 6:55 pm.

Everyone left and I was about to leave too after the exhausting dance practice. But I am not able to take out my scooty as every corner is blocked. I saw the flashlight turned on from back car. I put few knock on the car window and said