CHAPTER 22

Morning, 11:45 am.

It's been a week and half I was in my room. Not going out from my house even for groceries. Dad didn't force me either. I distract myself with the books. I have to do my best in the exam apart from the circumstances. I haven't heard anything from Anzan, Anii or any other of my friends. Seems like everyone is busy in their own life and hate me.

I haven't get a chance to talk with Anii, to get to know why she hates me or if she is okay or not. I shake my head once again to get rid of this thought loop which always roam in my head. Just when I heard a bell on the door. Dad is at office, so I have no other choice but to take the door. I just opened it and all the girls Strom into the house with the loud noise.

"Are you an idiot. How can you not tell us about your detention?" Anii said. Oh my gosh, I miss her. I miss her voice. I miss everyone. Everyone one by one scolding me, but I was smiling stupidly at their presence. "Why the fuck you laughing, huh?"Anii asked. I couldn't control myself; I run towards her and hug her tightly. Everyone joins into the hug after a minute. And that make me broke into tear by their affection. We all composed ourselves and took the seats in my room with stocks of snacks

"The college is filled with the news. Some of them are like happy because at last the handsome teacher is out. Some of them are sad because no younger good-looking teacher is around the school and some of them are just confused. It's only been like a half a year? Almost 6 to 10 months and the teacher poof, vanish." Maddy updated me with college condition. As I was not able to go to college. I don't know what's going on.

"All over the college is talking about
Mr. Somvanshi. Society is such a busy body group." Mishti said making us nodding our head, agreeing to her statement.

"Who do you think is the girl? Like within half and year she can make the most good-looking teacher here fell for her?" Trish asks a question that I and Anii know. We both look at each other and passed the weird smile and decided to stay quit.

"She must be really pretty and talented then." Anii replies, which makes me smile. I assume from her presence that she already decodes that we got exposed and that's why I get the detention and Anzan Sir got fired.

"Yeah, like she can convince him to be in love with her. In so short amount of time." Mishti said again.
"Hey a person can fall in love in a second, two months are way too long." I give my own opinion. I hold Anii hands and ask the most difficult questions, "Forget about all this. You tell me, how you been doing? How's everything going on between you and Atharva?" after few minutes of deadly silence she speaks

"We broke up. I am not seeing him anymore."
"I am sorry. I know you love him so much and now you have to face this. I can relate to your pain."
"I can't see his face. It's really disgusts me. Whenever I saw him, his image with other women come into my mind."
"Sorry to ask you this at this situation but why you taking out your rage on me?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you from very long. But you always been busy into your own world. You never had time to listen to me. You never had time for us. Atharva distancing himself from me since from the party. He is acting strange from his usually behavior. It making me worried. You're my best friend. I really want to discuss this. But you also ignore me like him. I always give time to you when you needed but you hadn't had for me." she said broking into tear and I immediately hug her.

"I am so sorry. I got so occupied with my shit. I didn't paid attention to you and all my friends. I am so sorry. I didn't mean it. I am really sorry." I said crying as well.
"I thought you will come and talk to me after you get to know the truth, but you didn't." she sobe.
"I wanted to but I have no courage. I hate the fact that you hate me." I pat her head
"Anyway, you are detained, how we supposed to talk. So, it's okay." She finally smile a little.
"So, friends?" I asked and she hug me happily. Mishti cut us off in between our happy time.