monster power up

The dark masks were surrounding catboy.

Catboy thoughts:what am I gonna do what am I gonna do!?as he was trying to think of a plan.

Chameleon:what are you gonna do now catboy there's only three of us and only one of you.

Catboy:well I'm gonna...SUPER CAT STRIPES!!!as he threw his stripes towards night panther as he caught the stripes with his hands.

Night panther:weak these are real stripes...NIGHT PANTHER STRIPES!!!as he threw his stripes towards catboy was he got tied up in them.

Dark owl:who's gonna save you now pussycat?

???:WE ARE!!!as the dark masks turned around and seen the monster masks.

Chameleon:look its the weird monster versions of us!as he pointed at them.

Dark owl:thanks mr obvious.as she rolled her eyes.

Night panther:no time to argue guys we have to defeat them.

Dark owl:so...they're weak just like the dumb goody pj us.

Catpire:oh yeah..monster masks let's show these evil clones some monster power.as they all nodded and ran towards their evil counterparts.

Chameleon:ha what are you gonna do you ugly zombie thing.

Franken gekko:this...SUPER FRANKEN TAIL STRIKE!!!as the nails on the side of his head than started to spark all over his body than he jump and flipped and electricity came of his tails and zapped chameleon.

Chameleon:I smell brunt lizard...as he passed out.

Now dark owl and ghostlette faced each other.

Dark owl:you might be a ghost but I can defeat you in a second.

Ghostlette:you sure about...SUPER GHOST FEATHERS!!!as she ghost feathers threw it as dark owl really poorly.

Dark owl:ha you gotta try better than that ghosty.as she chuckled.

Ghostlette:that was just to distract you...SUPER GHOST SLIME NEST!!!as she made a owl feathers nest but it was made out of ghost slime.

Dark owl:eww ghost slime!as she was disgusted by it.

Night panther:your monster pets might have defeated the others but I'm tough as nails vampire.

Catpire:oh really...SUPER VAMPIRE FURBALLS!!!as he shoot black furballs at him as he dodged both of them.

Night panther:missed.

Catpire:you sure as he tapped him on the back as night panther turned around as catpire punched him as he passed out.

Catboy:monster masks you came!

Catpire:of course we did.as they freed him and gekko and owlette.

Owlette:what about the-

Ghostlette:we already defeated them it was easy.

Gekko:glad we're saved but how are we gonna get back in our original pajamas.

Franken gekko:me got it!as he picked gekko and owlette up as he threw them towards chameleon and dark owl and they all crashed outbof the room.

Than gekko and owlette came back in their original pajamas.

Owlette:huh weirdly helpful.

Catboy:anways let's grab night panther and...as they look and seen he was gone.

Night panther:cya later goody goods I'm gonna control your army so ima have a even bigger army.he said as he went through the glass ceiling hatch.

Catboy:me and catpire will get night panther you guys stay here and make sure chameleon and dark owl didn't escape.as everyone nodded as catpire flew catboy to the roof.