safe in HQ

The pj masks and monster masks jsut arrived at HQ talking about what happened.

Catboy:monster how did you guys appeared in our world again?

Catpire:well we were walking back home finishing a mission until a portal appeared in front of us so obviously we went inside of it than suddenly we were in some weird museum and seen the a kid you guys call pharaoh boy he started bossing us around than pokke us with that staff thing than he started to control us and closed our mouths so we couldn't tell you guys what's really going on.

Gekko:well at least this time we can bring you guys back home with that dimension machine thingy pj robot built right.

Pj robot:*beeps*(right let me get it.).as he went to the place where they keep all of the confiscated villain things and started to look for it

Pj robot:*beeps*(where is it?)?as he was starting to struggle looking for it.

Franken gekko:umm...is pj roboty ok?as pj robot cane out with a nervous snile

Pj robot*beeps*(hehe..so this is gonna be a funny story...)...

Franken gekko:oooo me love funny story!

Pj robot:*beeps*(well its not really funny at all...basically I don't know where I put it in there so its gonna take me a long tine trying to find it so you guys have to stay here for alittle while...)...as they gasp.

Catpire:we have to stay here again aw man being control was bad enough...as he doesn't like staying here.

Pj robot:*beeps*(hey we have alot of confiscated stuff here so its gonna take while to look for it.).

Gekko:what about in the meantime you can live with us in our houses.

Catboy and owlette:LIVE WITH US!?!?

Owlette:hey gekko can me and catboy talk to you in pirvate ok thanks!as they huddle up.

Owlette:gekko they're monsters they can't be in the city what happeneds if someone catches them.

Gekko:so and also if we tell them to stay in HQ they'll just sneak out again.

Catboy:ok you have a good point*sighs*we'll let them stay with each of us.as they stopped huddling.

Catboy:ok so you'll be staying with each of us I'll take catpire owlette you take ghostlette and gekko you take franken gekko.as they nodded.