meeting parents

The pj masks and monster masks were at their houses knocking on the doors.

*with catboy and catpire*

Catboy knock on his door and his parents opened the door.

Connor's dad:hi connor what do you need?

Catboy:well its hard to explain but we're trying to figure out how to get this certain person home but for the meantime can he stay with us.

Connor's mom:ok where is he?

Catpire:right here!as he jumped out of nowhere and hissed at them as they got scared.

Catboy:catpire!

Catpire:sorry its just what I do.

Connor's mom:who is that!?

Catboy:this is catpire he is me but from a different dimension where everyone is monsters.

Catpire:hello I don't bite unless I get really hungry.as their parents were alittle worried.

Catboy:so can he stay with us I'll watch him.

Connor's dad:*sighs*ok connor he can stay with us for now.

Catboy:thanks you won't regret this.

Catpire:yeah you won't.as he gave a smile with his teeth as connor's parents seen his fangs.

Connor's mom:hope not...as they shut the door.

*with owlette and ghostlette*

Owlette knock on her door and her parents opened the door.

Amaya's dad:hey amaya what's wrong?

Owlette:its kinda hard to explain so basically I have this person that is gonna be staying with me for alittle while because of complicated reason.

Amaya's mom:ok sure.

Owlette:but one thing she's kinda-

Ghostlette:a ghost!as she appeared out of nowhere which scated her parents.

Ghostlette:don't worry I'm friendly.

Amaya's mom:umm..amaya who's this?...as they were still alittle scared.

Owlette:yeah so basically she's a ghost version of me and she lives in a dimension where everyone is monster and we are trying to return her to her dimension but for the meantime can she stay with us?

Amaya's dad:ok she can stay for now.

Ghostlette:thank you I'll be very careful you guys will know I'm barely here.as she flew inside.

Owlette:ghostlette wait that's the kitchen.as she ran after her.

Amaya's mom:*gulp*hope so.as they closed the door.

*with gekko and franken gekko*

Gekko was knocking on his door than his parents opened it.

Greg's mom:oh hi greg is something wrong.

Gekko:well basically there is this-

Franken gekko:ITS ME!!!as he showed up out of nowhere which scared his parents.

Gekko:bad timing franken gekko!

Franken gekko:sorry...

Greg's dad:who is this greg!?

Gekko:well basically*explains the whole thing really fast* there..yall understand...as he ran out if breath as his parents nodded.

Greg's mom:wait so he is you but from another world?..

Franken gekko:yep hey you look like my mom.

Gekko:anyways can he stay for us until we can get him back.

Greg's dad:ok he can.

Franken gekko:thank you mr you know that me will be barely here.as he leaned on the mailbox and accidentally broke it off.

Franken gekko:uhh..me go inside now!as he walked inside same with gekko as his parents closed the door.