opening a portal

The pj masks were fighting pharaoh boy in the museum.

Catboy:surrender now pharaoh boy and you will nit be harmed.

Pharoah boy:ha your pharaoh will never surrender!

Owlette:ok you ask for it.as the pj masks nodded at each other and ran towards pharaoh boy.

A few seconds the pj masks already defeated pharaoh boy.

Catboy:beaten in only a few seconds.

Gekko:yep let's go back to HQ.

Pharoah boy:HEY GET BACK HERE I'M NOT DONE!!!

Owlette:well we are cya.as they left.

Pharoah boy:ugh those pjs wish I can defeat them but how...as he was thinking than had a idea.

Pharoah boy:how about I use my dimension scroll to get the pj masks from a different dimension here than control them and make them destroy the pj masks so I can rule the world..BY THE END OF TIME..now where did I leave it?as he was searching for it.

He went to a vase and found it.

Pharoah boy:finally found it now time for the spell.as he was saying the magic spell on the scroll(I couldn't make up a good with the words for it).

Than suddenly he was opening a portal and it was purple.

Pharoah boy:it worked can't wait to see which pj masks is this.as he was excited and seen three people stepping out of it and they looked like the pj masks but one if them was pale wore a cape and had fangs one of them was see through and could float and one of them was green had stitches everywhere and had one eye and had two nails on the side of his head.

Catpire:where are we(I decided to change count cat's name to carpire instead hope you like it.)?

Franken gekko:me don't know...

Ghostlette:me neither.

Pharoah boy:hmm looks liek they are some kind of monster creatures if the pj masks well they're good I guess.

Ghostlette:who's he?

Franken gekko:he kinda look like pharaoh mummy boy.

Pharoah boy:well I'm the one who bring you guys here and you guys will do what your pharaoh will tell you.

Catpire:ha how gonna use that stick?as he crossed his arms.

Pharoah boy:why yes.as he put the stick on his chest as catpire started glowing.

Pharoah boy:now you two.as he did it to Franken gekko and he started glowing.

Ghostlette:I'm a ghost you can't touch me with that.

Pharoah boy:the staff of ra can touch anything even a ghost like you.as he did it to ghostlette as she started glowing.

Pharoah boy:there since you all are my servants now follow me.as they started to follow him.

Pharoah boy:watch out pj masks you haven't seen this coming.