betrayal

The pj masks and dark masks arrived at HQ.

Owlette:pj robot did you find it yet?

Pj robot:*beeps*(no still looking.).as there was a pile of lots of confiscated stuff on the floor.

Gekko:*sighs*this is gonna take a while.

*with the dark masks*

They transformed back into their dark masks selfs and entered the museum and seen pharaoh boy training his pj masks army with new pj recruits.

Pharoah boy:finally the dark masks when you were gone I grabbed a couple of new pj masks recruits I got the alien masks,cave masks,ninja masks,gender bent masks,anime masks and the noir masks.he showed them.

Dark owl:ok well we seen the pj masks and their monster counterparts and we heard that they have a dimension machine thing that can bring them back to their dimension.

Night panther:we could have heard mire of the conversation but somebody goofed up.as they looked at chameleon.

Chameleon:I said sorry!

Pharoah boy:oooo so if you guys got that dimension machine thing and give it back to me than I could rule over all the worlds!

Night panther:nope we are doing our plan we take down the pj masks

Pharoah boy:no I say we do my plan cause I'm the one you brougt you guys here so you guys have to do what I say or else.as he pointed the staff of ra at them.

Night panther:get that stick out of our faces now.

Pharoah boy:or what?as night panther kicked it out his hand and pushed him to the ground.

Night panther:listen here mummy wrap boy we aren't like those pj pest and show mercy and if you don't want to do our plan than that's ok with us...NIGHT PANTHER STRIPES!!!as he tied him up.

Night panther:chameleon.

Chameleon:CHAMELEON STRENGTH!!!as he picked up pharaoh boy and put him in a sarcophagus and closed it.

Night panther:now my army let's march to the pjs HQ!as they all marched out the museum as the dark masks smirked.

Night panther:you pj masks better watch out for our army.as the dark masks evil laughed.