catboy and catpire side of the plan

Catboy and catpire were walking trying to look for villains.

Owlette:hey catboy me and ghostlette got an yu,teeny weeny,newton star,pirate robot,armadylan and the wolfy kids.she called him on his communicator.

Gekko:we got luna girl,munki-gu,octobella and percival.

Catboy:ok then you guys can all walk to the town's square while we get the rest.

Owlette and gekko:ok bye!as they hanged up.

Catpire:let's hope we can find anyone.

Catboy:wait you hear that?as they started to hear something.

Catboy/catpire:CAT HEARS/VAMPIRE EARS!!!they started to hear singing.

Catpire:its..singing?

Catboy:who coukd that...oh no...than he started to see orticia singing while planting her seeds.

Catboy:*sighs*orticia.

Catpire:well let's go.as they run up to her.

Catboy:orticia!he called her.

Orticia:its two cats plantys they'll try to make you stop grow not on my watch!

Catboy:no no no we're not here to make you stop growing your plantys we're here cause we need your help.

Orticia:I don't help people who ruins my plantys.

Catpire:if you don't help everything will be destroyed including your plantys.as orticia's eyes were wide.

Orticia:ok I will help cause ruining my plantys is one thing but destroy not on my watch!as she whistled than the pumpkins came.

Orticia:come on my little beauties we have to save my plantys from a army of evil pjs.

Catpire:ok follow us cause we gotta recruit some more villains to save the whole world.as they started to run as orticia and the pumpkins followed her.

Catpire:where should we look now?

Catboy:the sports hall there might be someone there.as they all ran to the sports hall.

*later*

Catboy,catpire,orticia and the pumpkins arrived at the sports hall and seen njght ninja sitting on a chair while his ninjalinos train.

Catboy:night ninja!he called him as him and the other walk to them.

Night ninja:catboy what are you doing here and who's the other catboy?

Catboy:no time to explain but we need you to help us defeat a army of mind control pj masks from different dimensions.

Night ninja:hmm...ok we'll help and plus we were waiting to use our new ninja moves on someone.

Catpire:looks like we got all the villains gather up huh.

Catboy:*sighs*well not really...as he pointed up to the flying factory.

Catpire:wait what we can't ask him for help its romeo!

Catboy:I know but we need to gather up as much villains as we can even if we die trying.

Catpire:*sighs*ok...as he didn't want to.

Catboy:night ninja and orticia you guys go to the town's square that's where everyone else is.as they nodded their heads and left.

Catboy:catpire let's go!as catpire picked catboy up as they flew to the flying factory