book thief(short)

It was daytime and the pj masks were walking to the library.

Connor:come on guys hurry up!as he wanted to go to the library really quickly.

Amaya:why are you a rush connor?

Connor:because they just released the new master fang halloween comic special and I wanna read it first!as they already arrived as they seen a man closing the doors.

Man:hey kids sorry but the library is closed.

Connor:what why?

Man:half of the books suddenly just disappeared last night so when they return we're not opening the library anytime soon.as he left.

Amaya:who could have taken half the books romeo..luna girl..the wolfies.as she was thinking which villain was it as greg spotted footprints.

Greg:hey guys look footprints.he pointed as they walked over to it.

Connor:this footprint size kinda reminds me of someone.as he and amaya looked at greg.

Greg:what that's not my foot size look.as he put his foot on the footprint as it matched the size.

Greg:oh..well it could not have been mine.

Amaya:yeah it could have been someone else who made this footprints but who?

Connor:let's go find out so I can get the master fang comic and read it.as amaya and greg looked at him.

Connor:..oh I mean so everybody can read their favorite books again that's what I ment...PJ MASKS WE'RE ON OUR WAY!!!

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!