got the army together

Catboy,catpire,romeo and robot arrived at the town's square and spotted every villain and hero here.

Catpire:finally here.

Owlette:catboy and catpire you guys are finally here.as she gekko,Franken gekko and ghostlette ran up to them.

Gekko:we got every villain and hero here.

Catpire:let's hope this plan will work.

Ghostlette:all we need is to get everyone's attention.

Catboy:don't worry I got this ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!as yelled as he got everyone's attention.

Catboy:so you guys might know why your here cause we need all your help defeating a mind controlled pj masks army from the evil versions of us and if we all team up together we can defeat them with our monkey tricks,evil inventions,moon magic,dragon master skills,asteroid powers,pirate powers and ect so will everyone band together and save the world and other dimensions!?as everyone cheered as some of the villains gave a small cheer.

Catboy:ok then but first let's say this phrase in 3...2...1...TIME TO BE A...

All:HERO!!!as everyone gotten energized.

Catboy:ok now let's go to the museum.as they all went to the museum.

*later*

All different versions of the pj masks were marching around the museum as the dark masks were at the entrance getting bored.

Dark owl:man this is so boring like boring boring...

Chameleon:yeah when are we gonna do are evil plan yet?

Night panther:until we get the pj pest and the monster pest here so we can mind control them.

Chameleon:guys umm...what's that over there...as he pointed at the lots heroes and villains going towards the museum.

Dark owl:DARK OWL EYES!!!as she looked closer and seen the pj masks and monster masks.

Dark owl:looks like its the pj masks and monster masks and it looks like they recruited a few other lame heroes and villains.

The pj masks and monster and the heroes and villains stopped walking as owlette picked catboy up who was holding a megaphone.

Catboy:dark masks surrender right now cause we got all the heroes and villains helping us!

Chameleon:what are we gonna do!?as he started to panic as dark owl slapped him.

Dark owl:snap out of it scaredy lizard we're fine our army is way more powerful then theirs.

Night panther:WE SAY BRING IT ON!!!he called out to them.

Catboy:ok then we warned you.as owlette turn catboy to their army.

Catboy:ok guys...CHARGE!!!as the villains and heroes charged at the mind controlled pj masks.

Night panther:army CHARGE!!!as the mind controlled pj masks army charge at them then a battle began.