Temptation pt.3

Temptation pt.3 

+Kurtis P.O.V.+ 

I can't believe it. I never thought we would be this angry at each other. I knew she would be mad but i didn't expect her to say what she said. I'll admit....... i did cross the line. But just because i crossed the line don't mean what i said wasn't true. She wouldn't know a damn thing about the dope game if she really had to be a part of it. She think it's so easy to get out but it ain't like that. Niggas get killed tryna get out the game. Im tryna make it out alive and unharmed. The only way i know niggas to get out easy is if they signin a record deal. I don't rap so that's not finna happen. Damn, man. I can't believe we got into it this bad just cuz i sell. I mean i understand where she comin from but who's to say her life will be put in danger? UGH!! This girl drives me crazy!!! But what makes me mad is that i love her to death. But you know what. It's better this way. What if she's right and i get into a war? They would go straight for her and im tellin you, after the death of my grandmother, it would literally make me lose my sanity if she got hurt in any type of way. So it's best if i keep my distance. Shit!! Im gettin chest pains!! Somebody call 911!!! This Shit hurt like a muthafucka!!

|NO ONE'S P.O.V.| 

Kurtis swerved left to right on the road, barely missing cars on both sides. His chest pains have paralyzed him to the point where he can no longer assume control of the vehicle. His breath starts to quicken and his chest feels as if it will explode. In his mind, he pictures scenes from his life.......

He pictures the day he lost his virginity. He had just turned 13. At that age, Kurtis could have easily passed for 16. He was tall with a deeper voice and a more mature face than all of his friends. An older girl, age 17, thought he was older and just couldn't resist him. Because Kurtis looked so much older, he hung around older boys. One of his friends threw a pool-party and the girl was invited. She spotted him across the pool and decided to make her move. She switched her hips extra hard to make sure he noticed her large behind. Now at 13, Kurtis knew what sex was and how to have it and he took notice of girls with nice bodies. As Katrina, the older girl, sashayed up to him, he knew what he wanted to do with her.

She flashed him a seductive smile and said,"Hey."

"What up?" he said, lickin his lips.

"Nothin. Just tryna have some fun. What about you?" she said, flippin her hair over her shoulder.

"Same. How bout we have some fun together then, ma?" he said. For a thirteen year old, he had game.

"Hmm.... ok." she replied. "Meet me inside the house, in the guest bedroom." she whispered in his ear then brushed her D-cups against his chest. He slapped her ass and she giggled while makin her way into the house.

He asked his friend, Ronnie, for a condom and he said, "What you need a condom for, Youngblood?"

"Katrina wanna Fuck."

"Oh Shit. Ay Joel!" called Ronnie to their other friend, Joel.

"What?!" he called back.

"Youngblood finna get his first taste of the pussy!" Joel jogged toward them.

"That's what it do. Make sure you get off yo first nut so you can last longer." said Joel.

"Yeah, and make sure you strapped cuz you don't want no little Kurtis jr.s or Katrina jr.s runnin around." said Ronnie. Kurtis took in everything they told him. After they got done talking, he put the condom in his pocket and went to the bathroom to take care of his first cum. When he finished, he met her in the guest room.