Saturday Night Fever pt.1-2

6mos later.... 

+Rita P.O.V.+ 

It's the middle of December and snow has covered the whole tri-state area like a blanket. But that doesn't keep the heat that Kurtis and i share, from continuing to burn. We've been officially together for 5 months now and I have just been on top of the world. Saturday nights have become my favorite. That's our date night and we always do somethin fun. He's introduced me to a lot of new things that I haven't even thought of. He, surprisingly, hasn't once pressured me to have sex with him. I know it's hard for him because he use to get it so regularly. But i just want to make sure that im ready and that he's worthy. As for his "job", Im still not happy about it. We've argued a couple times over it but we always end up agreeing to disagree. He promised me that one day he will get out of the game entirely. I just hope that day comes sooner than later....

"Babe, where's my coat?" i asked him, lookin through his closet.

"I hid it." he said and hugged me from behind. I placed my arms on top of his and looked up at him.

"Why?"

"Because i don't want you to leave." he said plantin wet kisses on my neck. I tried to fight the sensations that he was causing me to have but they were really strong.

"Mm....... B-Babe i have...Mmm.... to g-go........ Mmm." i said, struggling to get the words out. He laughed softly.

"It doesn't sound like you want to go."

He then turned me around and planted a very passionate kiss on my lips. Kissing him felt like the most exciting thing to do on earth. It literally gave me a rush. I wanted so badly to stop so that we wouldn't get carried away but something inside of me forced me to continue. That's when i came to the realization that........ I was ready. I pulled away from him and looked deep into his eyes.

"I want you." 

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Saturday Night Fever pt.2 

+Kurtis P.O.V.+ 

There is no doubt in my mind that I'm fallin in love with this girl. She means the world to me. I would give my life for Rita. Over the last 6 months, I've turned into a totally different person. Im goin to church every Sunday, i don't cuss......... that much. Lol. I stopped smokin. And get this..... I been celibate. Me celibate?! Now that's somethin i thought i would never hear myself say. Every female's number that i had, i got rid of and i don't go to the club no more, unless Rita is with me, and that was maybe twice. Rita changed my whole mindset. I never thought I'd be in a committed relationship. I always thought i would screw as many females as i could then settle down with some chick that could make me some pretty babies. All my arrogance went out the window when Rita entered my heart. It's like she swept away all my selfishness. I thank her for that....

"I want you." she said, starin deep into my eyes.

Those were the magic words. So many nights were filled with dreams of makin love to Rita, i almost didn't believe her when she said it.

"Are you sure?" i said hopin what i heard was true. She didn't reply. Instead she pulled me by my collar towards her and claimed my lips. She kissed me like I've never been kissed before. It was so full of passion but what overshadowed the passion was pure..... true...... love. No one had ever kissed me with love before. Passion is all good and dandy but when love is present, nothin else even matters. Rita had taken me to a whole other dimension. Fire raced through my veins and my heart was set on fire. All i could think about was three words that, when put together, form the most beautiful words known to man.