Ruined Bliss

Ruined Bliss

+back to Rita P.O.V.+ 

OH MY GOD!!!! This might make me sound easy, but if i would have known that sex felt that damn good, i would have been swiped my v-card! Lolz. But you know what, i take that back. Im glad i waited because if i hadn't, Kurtis wouldn't have been my first and im so happy that he was.

{The next day}

I opened my eyes and the first thing i saw was a head full of short, curly, black hair layin on my chest. I smiled and stroked Kurtis's hair with my hand. It was so soft. The love i have for this man is beyond compare. I kissed the top of his head and then tugged on his ear.

"Babe...... it's time to get up. We gotta go to church." He didn't budge but his breathing changed.

"Baby, get up. I know you're not sleep so you're not foolin nobody." i said with a chuckle. He groaned.

"Kurtis...... im ready for round 4." i said. I said round 4 because in the middle of the night, i woke up to him kissing my body and we made love again..... twice. His head shot up and a grin covered his face.

"I knew that would get you up!" i said.

"Hell Yeah...." he said and kissed me long and slow.

I pulled away and said, "Too bad i was just playin. Now get up!" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes and rolled off of me. I stretched then tried to sit up but my back hurt.

"Ow!!"

"Babe what's wrong?" he asked.

"My back is killin me!" i replied. He got up and walked into the bathroom. He came back a minute later with a bottle of extra-strength Tylenol.

"Let me go get you some water." he said then left the room. He came back a couple minutes later with a cold bottle of water.

"Here. Take two of those, babe." he said then kissed my forehead.

He went into his closet and began setting out his clothes. When he was finished, he picked me up and sat me on the sink. He turned on the tub and filled it with bubble bath. I was already naked so he just gently placed me in the tub then got in behind me. We washed each other then, i picked up the shampoo and lathered up my hair. He removed my hands and began washing my hair his self. It was such a simple task but the way he did it was so sensual.

"You wanna know somethin i love about you?" he said.

"What?" i said, enjoying my scalp massage.

"You don't wear make-up and your hair is all yours. I think it's so sexy that you are just naturally beautiful." he said. I blushed.

"Thank you babe. That's so sweet of you to say."

"It's the truth." he said and kissed my cheek. He finished my scalp massage then we rinsed and got out. We got dressed, him in a gray suit with a white shirt and blue and gray tie, and me in my sweats. We got in his car and he took me home. I quickly changed into a gray and navy blue striped sweater-dress, black tights and black knee-high flat boots. I blow-dried my hair and put mousse in it to make it curly. I tied a blue ribbon in my hair and put on my glasses. The way i was dressed reminded me of my younger teen cousins. I laughed to myself then grabbed my purse and put on my black trench coat and headed out of my house.

Lately I've been thinkin about somethin. My house is way too big to not have a laundry room. I made a mental note to get in contact with a contractor to renovate my house for a laundry room.