Temptation pt.2

Temptation pt.2 

+Rita P.O.V.+ 

Today is Saturday and im still mad at Kurtis. Matter of fact, im even more mad because he has been disappearing in the middle of the night every night for a month now. I never even see him on weekends. He hasn't even been to church. He keeps sayin that he's sorry and that he'll get out of the game someday but....... im startin to think that it will be long a time coming. It's really startin to cause tension between us. I don't feel like we're in love how we were in the beginning. We still love each other, it's just not as intense. I miss that.

Anyway, its Saturday and im waitin for the contractor to come and take a look at my house so he can tell me some prices on adding a laundry room. I was in the kitchen, cookin myself some breakfast, when the doorbell rings. I went to open the door and there stood a very attractive man, in a plaid button down and worn, light denim jeans with wheat colored work boots. He had hazel eyes and light skin with a Caesar cut. He was tall as heck and the epitome of ruggedness. Juicy lips, big hands, bigger feet, broad shoulders, and the icing on the cake was when he said, "HI. Im John. You must be Rita."

Somethin about a man with a deep voice gets to me. He was just plain foine!! Lolz.

Now i know good and well that im in love with Kurtis, so im just gonna have him do his job and I'll never see him again. But i won't say it'll be easy, especially with the tension that Kurtis and i have goin on now. Dang.... why does he have to be so good lookin? 

"Yes, and you must be the contractor from Miller & Sons." i said, shakin his extended hand.

"Yes ma'am. So may i take a look at the house."

"Of course. Come on in." i said and stepped aside as he entered.

He looked around and said, "You have a very beautiful home."

"Thank you." He asked me if i had a room that i wasn't using and i told him about my extra office.

"That's good. I can make that room into your laundry room and the process will be much quicker. It'll cost a little bit over $2,000."

"Ok, that sounds good to me. When can you get started?"

"Uh... tomorrow if you'd like." he said.

"Ok. Then i guess I'll see you tomorrow." i said.

"Alright. See you tomorrow." he said as i showed him out.

Welp, that was quick! I closed the door behind him and went back in the kitchen. A few minutes later, Kurtis walked in through the back door. In his hand was a bouquet of white lilies, my favorite. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. Any girl would be happy right now but i wasn't because i knew what was comin next. He's gonna say, 'Babe...... i gotta tell you somethin.'

"Babe...... i gotta tell you somethin." he said.

Told you. Now he's gonna tell me that he has to go out of town for business.

"Babe, i got a business trip to MIA and i have to leave tonight."

See?! Im so fed up with this.

"Kurtis, im done fightin with you over this. Obviously everything i say goes in one ear and out the other so im done tryin. Go. I really don't fuckin care no more." i replied.

Im sorry but im just at the point where im finna just let him do whatever the Fuck he wants to do. He's a grown ass man and im not his mama. I refuse to be the one who always tries to keep him on the right fuckin track. If he doesn't want to live his life right, that's on his ass. Damn....... im startin to curse like a sailor Lol. Anyway, like i said, im done bein his babysitter.

"What you mean..... I told you im tryna get out the game but it's not 'gon happen overnight." he said, unwrappin his arms from my waist.

"I never said it would. But it seems like, to me, you not even tryin."

"How would you know whether im tryin or not?! Matter of fact, how about you not tell me about somethin you know nothin about." he replied.

"What the Fuck does that mean?!" i said turnin around and foldin my arms.

"It means that you don't know Shit about the game so don't sit up here and tell me what i need to be doin to get out of it when you ain't been a part of it a day in yo life. You probably ain't never been to the hood wit some real niggas. All you know about the hood is what you hear in rap songs and on TV. So don't tell me how im supposed to get out when you ain't never been in." he replied.

"Wait, so you tellin me that because I've never been to a crack house or sold drugs that i just can't say Shit about you bein a fuckin dealer?! Are you fuckin wit me right now?! Do you hear what you sayin?! First of fuckin all, just because i didn't grow up in the hood or because i had both parents in my home, don't mean im clueless to the game. Second of all, i might not be an expert on the game, but i know enough about it to know that me just fuckin wit you could get me killed. That's the reason i didn't wanna be wit you in the first place. But now that we are together, you betta make it clear to you what's most important. Me or the game. Cuz if my life is put in danger over this drug bull-ish, you 'gon have some major problems."

"And what problems would those be, huh? Ms. Fake-wannabe-goon?! You 'gon pull out yo bible and pray me to death?!" he said laughin at his own dumb ass joke.

"Nah, Imma find anotha nigga wit a real job and a bigger dick, Bitch. Oh and anotha thing..... Fuck a goon. Imma MONSTER!" i said laughin in his face. His grin was long gone and he looked like he wanted so badly just to ring my neck. We had never been this foul toward each other. I mean we really took this argument over board. We have never gotten into it this bad. I think our relationship might be over this time. But he shouldn't have tried to play me like that. He played me cock and was totally outta line. He basically tried to say that im too bougie to know anything about the dope game.

Like, really? 

 He dropped the flowers on the floor and left. I picked them up and threw them outside and they landed in the middle of the street. A passing car ran them over and i smirked. I'm done with worryin over him. If he wants to get himself killed, i won't be around to watch it happen and i won't let him put my life in danger either. I love him with all my heart but....... i have to let him go.