Mixed Emotions pt.1-2

Mixed emotions....... 

+Rita P.O.V.+ 

Why am i actin like this?! Im all jumpy and fidgety. I don't know why im letting him make me feel like this. He probably thinks im the plainest looking person on earth. I wonder why he keeps starin at me. Could he possibly....... be interested? No. No way. Why would a man that damn fine want a girl as plain as me? Just him lookin at me gives me goose bumps. He's tall and even though he was wearing a suit, that i must say, looks extremely expensive, i could tell he had washboard abs. His biceps were teasing me through his suit sleeves. His skin was the color of caramel and his eyes were a springtime green. His hair is short and curly and he is clean shaven. His feet are HUGE. He has to wear like a size 15 shoe. His lips were plump and pink and his hands were massive. My mother always told me that if i come across a man with big hands, hold on to him. He most likely, is a "ladies' man" though and my mother also told me that you can't turn a man-hoe into a husband. But that still don't change the fact that he is the sexiest man I've ever seen.

Im sittin here on this couch with him starin at me. I keep lookin out of my peripheral vision to see if he's still lookin and, he's still watchin me every time. I look one last time and he catches me and says, "Im still lookin." I was frozen with embarrassment.

The first thing i can think of is playin dumb.

"Huh? I don't know what you mean." i said.

He must not have believed me because he chuckled and said, "Sure you don't."

I was so freakin embarrassed. I prayed to God that Mama King would hurry up and get done cookin so that i could go.

She came out of the kitchen and said, "Rita, can you help me with the peach cobbler? I done lost my recipe. You know how to make it, don't you?"

I was so happy. I could finally get out of this room. I jumped up and said, "Yes ma'am, i do. Let's get busy." I walked pass him next thing i know, i tripped over the rug layin on the carpet and landed my behind on his lap....... right on top of his manhood. 

I was now EXTREMELY embarrassed.

I jumped up and said "Im so sorry!!! It was an accident, i swear!!!" He grinned.

"You good. No harm done." he said.

I was so mad at myself. I walked into the kitchen mumblin to myself.

"Great! Just great! Not only are you boring, you're a clutz!!!"

I stepped into the kitchen and Mama King had it smellin good in here. She had already cooked all the main food. She cooked greens, macaroni, stuffing, sweet potatoes, seven-layer salad, fried chicken and pork chops, green beans, corn on the cob, baked beans, potato salad, and roasted potatoes. I was gettin hungry just lookin at the food. I walked up to the stove and turned the oven on 450 degrees then prepared a pan with ingredients for my peach cobbler. Once i was finished i placed the pan inside the oven.

Mama king entered the kitchen and said, "Baby, i gotta go 'round the 'corna to the store. I'll be right back."

That meant she was leavin me in the house alone with HIM. I could not let that happen.

"Wait, Mama King!" She turned around and looked at me like i was crazy.

"What, 'chile? What's wrong?" she said with a concerned voice.

"Um........"

"Well?" she said.

"How come you don't just send me o-or Kurtis?" She gave me a look that said she was suspicious.