Laundromat Blues 1

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT YA'LL WOULDN'T BE READING THIS STORY HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR MARYLEEANN SO PLZ SHOW HER SOME LOVE! SHE IS OFFICIALLY MY NEW BESTFRIEND BECAUSE SHE SAVED THE STORY THAT WAS CLOSEST TO MY HEART AND I THOUGHT WAS GONE FOREVER. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MARYLEEANN AKA NEW BESTIE!!! LOL

MUCH LOVE, MUCHO AMOR!

= = = = = = = = = ======= = = = = = = = = ======= = = = == = = = = = = = === = ====== == = = = == =

Saturday Nights...... Same 'ol Shit....... 

Meet Rita. 

{Rita P.O.V.} 

Here i am again...... Doin the same thing i always do on Saturday nights......... Washin clothes. I glance around the dingy neighborhood laundromat. It always looks the same....... Extra dim lights..... old washers and dryers line the walls and folding tables sit in a line in the middle of the floor. Random chairs scattered around. Change machines and video games sit in a corner. I'm always by myself. I guess everybody besides me has a life on Saturday nights. The attendant isn't even here. One of my machines buzz and i get up to take out my clothes and put them in the dryer. After i finish i sit back down and wait. I glance at my phone, checkin to see if i have any text messages. I don't know why though. It's not like i have any friends. I don't get out much. My nights consist of TV watchin and junk food munchin. I'm a work-aholic so I'm not at home durin the day. I wake up at 12 on Saturday and clean my house and run my errands and of course, at night i wash my clothes. Sunday, i go to church then straight home. Yeah.... you could say that I'm pretty plain. Not too much excitement in my life. My love life is non-existent, meanin i don't date and yes, I'm still a virgin. I don't get too many cat calls or double takes from guys. Probably because, just like my life, my face and body are plain. When I'm not workin, i wear gray hoody and black lounging pants so i guess that kinda helps with the complete avoidance of the opposite sex. I swear guys never even notice me. The one time i tried to talk to a guy, he didn't even realize i was talkin to him. See, i was talkin to him but i didn't notice that he was on his blu-tooth so I'm flirtin away and he's givin responses that match with what I'm sayin but actually talkin to somebody else. When he hung up and looked at me and asked me did i say somethin, i was too embarrassed to say anything and just walked away. After that, i just gave up on love. So, my life's pretty much uneventful. Nothin good ever happens to me. 

My last machine buzzed and i took my clothes out of the dryer and put them in my basket. I grabbed my phone, keys, purse, and basket then left the Laundromat. I hopped in my Chrysler and drove home. I pulled up in front of my 3 story house and parked in my circular drive way. I don't know why i live in this big ass house. It's not like i have kids or roommates. But i always wanted my first house that i buy to be big. My nephews and nieces all have their own rooms and i baby sit a lot so I'm not always completely alone. I unlocked the door and dropped my laundry basket on the floor. I'll just fold and press my clothes in the mornin. I'm tired right now. I made sure to lock the door then went to my bedroom and slipped off my hoody and pants and just climbed in bed in my t-shirt and panties. I closed my eyes thinkin about what tomorrow will bring. 

 ////// / ///  // / / / / / // ////// / // / / /////// // /////// // / //// / ///// / / / / / ////// / / //// // // // / /////// / / / / ////// // / /// / /// / //  / / /////////

Saturday Night.......... Time To Smash And Dash...... 

Meet Kurtis. 

{Kurtis P.O.V.} 

"K-KUUURT-TIIIISSSS!!! SHIT!!! R-RIGHT THERE, DADDY!!!" she screamed. I smirked. I pushed deeper, harder, faster. This shit is a normal Saturday night fa me. I stick to my routine:  

1) Go to the club or a party. 

2) Find a thick ass female or two. 

3) Take em to the crib and handle my business like only i can. 

I don't remember names. These females ain't shit to me. What i need to remember they names for? I'm the "smash and dash" king. I'll tell a female whatever she wanna hear, get mines, and be on my way. Yeah.... I'm that ni99a yo mama warned you about. Females get no respect from me. All these bitches want is my money or my seed and a ni99a don't like partin wit either. So that's why as soon as this bitch I'm fuckin right now said, "Oooo!!! Kurtis cum inside me daddy!" i said, "Hell nah." and pulled out and came on her face. That shit was funny so i laughed.

"Oh my God, Kurtis!!! Why the fuck did you do that!!! That's so triflin!!!" I keep laughin and say,"Bitch, shut the fuck up. You met me a couple hours ago and just let me fuck yo brains out. You the last one need to be sayin what's triflin." She mean mugged but ain't say nothin else. I knew she wouldn't cuz i just played her ass.

I left her layin there and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped back in my room. She was dressed and puttin on her shoes. I went to my closet and pulled out my black Jordan's. Then i went to my dresser and pulled out some boxers, a beater and some white and black basketball shorts.

"I'll drive you home when i get out the shower." i said and walked to the bathroom.

I took my sweet time in the shower then got dressed and we headed out the door. I pulled up to her apartment buildin in my 2010 Chevy Camaro and she turned to me and tried to kiss me. I leaned back so she couldn't reach me and she caught a attitude. She opened my door and got out, slammin it. I rolled down the window and said, "Bitch, don't be slammin my doors. This car is worth more than yo life." She kept walkin.

I happened to glance down and saw that she left her lil shitty pre-paid phone. I picked it up and called out, "You fa'got yo shit." She turned around and i threw it out the window. It hit the ground and shattered into pieces. Once again, that shit was funny so i laughed. She started yellin but i ain't hear none of it cuz i rolled up my window and pulled off, headed home.

When i got home, it was about 12 o'clock. I parked in my garage and walked in the house. I saw that i had a message on my answerin machine. I pressed the button and my Grandmother's voice came out loud and clear. I love my Grandmother to death. She's the only female that gets my respect. She's real, wise and takes no nonsense. As i listened to the message i chuckled. She was talkin to my machine like it was a person. "Um..... Well Ms. white lady, can you tell my grandson Kurtis that i want him to come to church tomorrow. He ain't came to visit me in a while and i just wanna lay my eyes and hands on him again before i leave this earth. Alright.... bye bye." she said.

Well.... I guess I'm goin to church in the mornin.

Shit, i don't remember the last time i step foot in a church. I went up the stairs to my room and pulled out a black Armani suit with a pink shirt and Italian leather shoes. I hung my suit on the back of my door and put the shoes next to the door. I make sure all my clothes are perfect. I work too hard to buy expensive things and then treat em any kind of way. I slipped off my beater and Jordan's and changed my sheets then climbed in bed and went to sleep. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''~~~~~~~~~

This is the introduction!!!!! Sorry for all the punctuation and unintended grammar mistakes! Mobamingle was a mobile site so I uploaded the whole story by my phone. Man, talk about frustrating! I hate texting so it was extremely hard for me two write over 200 pages of a story on my phone! and I have a touch screen so it kept freezing!!! UGH!!!! lol but anyway, I hope you enjoyed this little teaser because trust me, there is waaayyy more excitement to come!

MUCH LOVE, MUCHO AMOR!