Stuck In Camp Rivers (missing excerpt and dedication)

Title: Stuck In Camp Rivers

Author: Drummstixx

Status: Completed

The truth if, is anything. I'm addicted to overeating. My close friends think I'm skinny but I'm an obese person in disguise. Reading this novel has helped me to break out of my eating habits and sure I still eat like a pig but at least I don't wake up for a midnight snack....more like a midnight six course meal. Experience and learn what this author has to offer. Where the good girl got tired of being pushed around and turned into a bitch. Its not cliche and it's definitely not predictable. It's crazy, spontaneous, and totally not good for your health but bad decisions make good stories, so start reading.

Blaire Landers is not your average sixteen year old. Already, she's committed countless crimes and has been arrested over multiple times. Living with her dad, and stepmother who wants him all to herself, Blaire's learned to just forget about everything. But When Blaire crosses a line that sends her packing for Camp Bradford - A "Place for Troubled Teens", Blaire knows for a fact her summer's not exactly going to be fun.

Blaire's not worried about making friends. She's not worried about camp rules. No, because Blaire Landers only cares about herself.

At camp, Blaire is the chick everyone gossips about. Blaire is the girl majority of the campers are afraid of, and the one all the guys want. Does Blaire care? Nope. Not one bit.

But once she meets Spencer Rivers, the well-known 'bad boy' of the camp who basically owns the place, Blaire realises she's come face to face with a gorgeous criminal who has made his pick. Her. And she's not about to give him the satisfaction he expects to get. Or so they both thought.

It's Blaire's first year going to Camp Bradford, but it doesn't take long for her to realise how the camp really works within the kids. When the counsellors aren't looking, it's not Camp Bradford, named after the owner.....but Camp Rivers, considering how Spencer seems to run the place with his overly-arousing good looks and sex glow. All the girls love him, all the guys basically worship him, but not Blaire. No, Blaire's got her own game to play. This girl isn't your average delinquent camper, and she realises that it may be time for her wipe away the flood that is Rivers.

Advice from Blaire:

"If you think your problems are bad, take a deep breath and remember other people suffer shitty lives back home but still walk around with their heads up and smiles on their faces."

Excerpt