The Assistant (Missing Excerpt)

Title: The Assistant

Author: chocolateluvaaxo

Status: Completed

The author has published this story, chapter 20 onwards has been removed due to copyright reasons apparently. Life Saving moment, it's Available on amazon and google play under "The Assistant Elle Brace". My favorite scene from The Assistant, takes place during Emily Interview with Adrian Kingston. Recap to the interview in Fifty Shades of Grey, Adrian Kingston strikes me as Christian from the movie. I find The Assistant a more reserved, sophiscated version that will not leave us scarred like Fifty Shades of Grey. I don't want to judge but I'm either reading a book and thinking oh, this is really good or what the hell did I just read? Props to the author in publishing her book, she deserved it.

Kingston Corp. One of the largest and most successful Corporations Worldwide - and also owned by one of the coldest yet flirtatious males known to mankind - Adrian Kingston.  He was looking for a new assistant; and who was better suited to the job more than Emily Johnson?  She's academically qualified, skilled in all business areas, organised and independent.  She's also one of the only females who has not fallen for Adrian's charm.  Now throw in a little tension, a lot of late nights in the office, and a whole lot of social events, and you've got an undeniable spark between the pair.  The only question is, will Emily change her stubborn ways and accept Adrian's charm?

Quote from Emily:

"I'm a women, multitasking is in our blood."