「 twenty four 」

missing gongmyung hours :(

"You really love spending time with me," Gongmyung giggled, a hand ruffling the black locks of the suh, supposed to question his sentence but he's aware that Jena always enjoys his company and adores him platonically, which he reciprocates happily.

"Of course I do," Jena reiterated with sass, slightly removing her hands clinging from his arms, brows dramatically furrowed at the male for doubting her adoration for him, which offended her, joke intended. "I have an in law who's an actor, adorable, sweet, charming, the mayor of Guri and a fucking god, why wouldn't I spend time with you?" she reasoned out, using excessive hand gestures to prove her point for entertainment, in the mood to be dramatic and overly praising the older kim just because he's Gongmyung, which Doyoung quotes as a god and Jena joining in the fun on teasing him.

And of course, Donghyun threw his head back and wheezed, shaking his head upon hearing the younger acknowledging his embarrassing titles that her lover unveils way back his guesting on we got married. He shakes in head and laughs all his stress on remembering cringy titles he kept denying, couldn't believe Jena was adapting his brother's nonsense stories about him and it was extremely hilarious. "Fuck, what does my brother feed you to believe that I really am a god and mayor of guri? You're insane Jena, I swear." he whines with his manly voice, covering his face with his palms as he continues wheezing at how insane the younger is today.

"Yeah, people say that too, everyone thinks I'm insane these days." Jena shrugs and place her hands onto the pocket of her jeans, acting cool and chill, her mellow aura was immediately destroyed on the test of the kim laughing, eventually giving up and wheeze along the male, couldn't resist the laugh of the older and for her it never disappoints to make her laugh too.

With the sky decorated with the white fluffy clouds, sun being neatly covered by the condensed water vapour floating around the atmosphere, the two decided to spend the day with each other and genuinely miss each other's company, hadn't seen nor talk to one another after the show aired due to their conflicting schedules. Jena was missing the older and remembered it was his birthday, having no schedule for the day and decided to call Donghyun, asking if he was free and she felt like she hit the jackpot on finally meeting him for so long. After all Jena does adore him, probably more than she could adore her own boyfriend.

Jena and Donghyun walked along the sidewalk snickering, the younger wrapping her arms around his arm, smiling sweetly ear to ear and always love to be clingy when it comes to him. The two had always been closed ever since; their friendship started on Gongmyung approaching her on being on the same show, making her comfortable and finding it she was Johnny's sister, escalated to having a drama together and revolving to treating each other as the siblings they wished they had. All throughout the years the two have always been hanging out and had always prove how wholesome their friendship are, some people trying to get a loop from them and assuming they were dating but never got the chance to destroy them because netizens were loving their platonic friendship too and adore the two celebrities wholeheartedly.