「 fifteen 」

warnings: mentions of s*xualization, sasaengs being sasaeng, death threats mentions of bully*ng

warnings: mentions of s*xualization, sasaengs being sasaeng, death threats mentions of bully*ng. Read at your own risk.

"Do you really want to do it, Jena?" Jia asks in a soft worrisome tone, glancing over Jena at her desk whilst she gives her a concerned look along with Kyun and Chae beside her.

The three eonnies look at the youngest with concern, brows creased looking at the shiny orbits that Jena is showing as she faces them with a blank smile. The three knew how exhausted the younger is; their consistent ten hour practice everyday, practicing memorizing choreographies, the overwhelming hatred she gets from the internet, the disturbing message and calls she gets from sasaengs, and Jena remembering her trainee days were bugging her for days, messing with her mental health for weeks. The eonnie line witnesses how awful she must be feeling from everything and advises her to take a break, but knowing how stubborn Jena is, here they are looking at her.

With the concern of feeling burned out, here lies the suh who's looking at the olders with a small smile. She knew she needed to rest, to lie low since she's receiving constant hate and criticism from netizens, throwing harsh words for her being a member of the group and couldn't accept that Violeta is a six member and not five. Jena already knew from the start she wasn't part of the original line up and debuted last minute, barely even knew if she was supposed to debut with either Violeta or ITZY or not to debut at all. She knew she signed up on being an idol and this is one of it's gruesome disadvantages but the hate she's receiving since then was a little too much.

Jena sighs and throws her body on her bed, eyes shut tight to avoid breaking down at this point, regretting closing her eyes on seeing a familiar darkness she was terrified at, eventually fluttering her eyes open to stare at the ceiling instead. "It's just that I've been requesting this vlive for months already and since it's approved, I just want to do it already to get over it you know," she murmurs her reasons, the group has been inactive too much and she knew the fans misses them. She wanted to do a vlive with chill and comforting vibes and want to cheer up her fans, wanting to do live since she feels so drained and overwhelmed, a hobby she picks up whenever she feels sad. Her fans are her strength and giving them comfort and advice is what makes her soul satisfied.

"Then what's with the outfit, Jen?" Kyun asks as she eyes on her, seeing the youngest wearing a soft cream sweatshirt with a white tennis skirt. Though the outfit is adorable, she just wanted to ask since Jena barely even dresses up for her vlives, only wearing everything that is oversized or anything that covers her flesh.

"You need to give yourself fashion if you're feeling another episode of depression," the suh answers with sass, adding up another line to cover up the drained and exhaustion she feels. "You need to get dressed when you're feeling depressed and stressed." She added, chuckling at words that rhyme perfectly.

The three look over at the younger and have their palm at their forehead due to stress, acting as if they were a therapist on hearing their patient crack a joke over their mental health and taking note of their behavior. Chaewon rolls her eyes in frustration and furrows her brows at the suh. "Why can't you just admit that you needed to take a break and go on hiatus?" she nags, knowing how their agency is considerate on the health of their artists, giving them hiatuses and treatment if they are ill whether physically or emotionally.