「 three 」

It was three in the afternoon when the suh siblings arrived at the set, the two having matching graphic shirts and loose pants when they went together

It was three in the afternoon when the suh siblings arrived at the set, the two having matching graphic shirts and loose pants when they went together. The staffs of the show instruct the two to wait near the door because the mcs (which are heechul and hani) were still introducing the first pair of twins on the actual taping. Johnny waits patienly with his sister, his head titled and cooes on seeing the girl tremble in nervousness. He pats her shoulder and gave her a sweet smile, encouraging the younger that she'll do well and remind her to have fun since that was the goal of the show.

Jena smiled back and felt relaxed with his words, thanking the older politely. Before Johnny could ever tease her, the staffs signal them to come inside the set already. The two bowed their hands humbly on the staff and look at one another, smiling joyfully. Johnny and Jena went together on the set, their eyes getting blinded on the white surrounding. They waited their eyesight to adjust on the brightness and as soon as they did, they were shock on meeting who the other pair of siblings are.

Gongmyung, who was beside Doyoung, have himself smiling widely on seeing the suhs coming inside the set, the older kim being shock too that they were the other two guests for the episode. He was absolutely happy on seeing two suhs because he's actually close with the two siblings. He waved a hand towards the two, chuckling on seeing Jena shly waved back on him.

The older kim who knew that Doyoung and Jena are dating realized that the two lovers were in one show, suddenly worrying about that gained knowledge. He shift his eyes to his brother, somewhat weirded out on him having a timid smile, probably won't get notice by the viewers unless they payed attention to him. Gongmyung's eyes shift back and forth on the two lovebirds, not being naive on how distant and cold the two lover's stares from one another. His mind started to wonder on what happened from the two youngsters.

"Oh that's why you're all dress up hyung.." Doyoung commented towards Johnny and giggle, never know they'll be appearing on the same show today. The younger kim blink his eyes repeatedly on seeing his girlfriend on the set, remembering that the two haven't made up yet. Well, he was still mad on what happened thus making him decide not to talk to her at all.

The suhs looked at the camera and introduced themselves, the hosts cooing at how cute the two are. The two siblings sat down on the high stool assigned to them, everyone (except Doyoung obviously) laugh when Jena shyly asked her brother to adjust her seat because it was too tall for her. Johnny being himself teased her first before following the girl's request.

The show started on the mcs properly introducing the said guests, interviewing the siblings too. Both Heechul and Hani know that the kims were well known on being brothers and how cute their relationship is, the two hosts wanted to focus on the suhs for the mean time because they were aware that it's the very first time that the two suhs are in one show and working together (unlike the kim brothers who has been seen a lot in cameras.)