「 twenty one 」

it's january one yet i'm crying over this just because i kept playing love someone while finishing this chapter lol

it's january one yet i'm crying over this just because i kept playing love someone while finishing this chapter lol. thank you for waiting and happy new year everyone <33

On a breezy afternoon, Jena was standing near the entrance of IKEA, a black beanie and a facemask concealing her famed identity to have privacy for once, scrolling through her phone in peace as she patiently waits for someone. She inhales slowly when a pair of arms wrap around her waist, cocking her head to the side to face a doe sparkling eyes staring over her own, head placed into her shoulders. 

"I miss you," Doyoung bubbled through his facemask, attempting to kiss the younger but chuckle in realization to see both of them were wearing masks to even execute his sweet idea. "Sorry that I let you wait, I got stuck in traffic." he apologise sincerely, Jena can sense the small pout in between his sentence.

Jena hums in response and places her hands on top of the veiny hands of her boyfriend's, subtly removing his hands and relief that Doyoung receives the message and disregards his hands off her waist. She then took the chance to face the tall male, studying critically on the outfit, scoffing loudly after a brief moment of fashion evaluating her own boyfriend, which leans more into judging the life decision rather. "When will you stop wearing Donghyun's clothes, please I swear to god I keep missing him and yet, I feel like I'm with your brother more than I could feel dating you." She complains through a bantery matter, curious as to why his boyfriend gets himself to wear the older kim's clothing most of the time, already hearing enough protest from Gongmyung about it.

The male laughs at the banter and lays eyes onto his girlfriend, keenly observing the female before he generates an idea to defend himself, which is also complaining. "Yah stop being a humbug 'cause you're wearing your brother's clothes also. Don't lie to me, I know that exact shirt at the back of my hands." he remarked with his classic laughing yet sassy reply, aware that the oversized shirt Jena was wearing was Johnny's, clearly remembering how the older loved the said shirt with all his might.

The couple spend their short greeting on a random squabble about them wearing their brother's clothes; defending their own and giving excuses to one another, a kim reasoning he was on his house and decided to borrow Gongmyung's while a suh justify that Johnny forgot to claim back his shirt and Jena decided to wear it for the day, making Doyoung take the upper head and is winning the bickering like he always do with the serious arguments the two have.

Jena wasn't in the mood to bicker further with the male and decided to finish the squabbling on a funny realization that popped into her mind. "Don't you find it silly that we wear our brother's clothes on most of our dates?" 

Both youngest of the family have their head thrown back in unison, cackling in a high pitch voice at the conclusion, never seem to notice the subtle habit not until Jena vocally address it, and the two can agree that maybe they unconsciously adore their older brothers to gain the habit but this find it hilarious to know nonetheless.