「 two 」

The japanese leader gave the younger a concern look, sitting on the side of the bed to face girl's back looking onto the cabinet

The japanese leader gave the younger a concern look, sitting on the side of the bed to face girl's back looking onto the cabinet. "Are you sure you're okay on hanging out with your brother, you don't look fine Jen."

The younger female looked back at her, humming a random song as he subconsciously move her feet, moonwalking out of the blue. "I'll rather hang out with Johnny instead of staying here and think about Doyoung all day, Jia." she answered, not using formalities since she trained with the leader for a long time and the two were close as pen and paper.

The older female watch the girl changed clothes, reminding her that the weather is cold and instructed her to wear a coat. Jia just glance at her changing, her mouth speaking non-stop on reminders she's giving Jena. She eventually chuckled when the younger complained on her instructions.

"I'm turning twenty two, why are you still treating me as a kid?" Jena groaned, sitting on a chair as she ties her rubber shoes. She then stand up, stretch her arms and face the older. "But I'm kind of thankful for the reminders. At least you're nice and easy going, unlike our old dorm auntie."

Jia laughed at the sentence and almost lost it when she saw the sulky face of the younger, shaking her head on hearing such shade. "Still holding grudges on our previous auntie?"

"Not really," Jena answered with a frown, remembering how she always get harsh nags from the specific auntie from her not keeping her room tidy, even if she has a valid explanation on why. "It's just that, I hate it when someone shouts at me on something I never intend to do on the first place." She murmured, suddenly thinking about the words her boyfriend said earlier.

The leader immediately stand up on seeing the younger's eyes glistering again and didn't hesitate to pull her into a hug. Jia is well aware on the struggles of the girl, finding it sad that Jena has a lot in her plate. The japenese is well aware on the hate Jena's receiving and she feels awful on not doing anything to address it, only comforting the younger behind cameras.

She knows the image of the girl having a cute and confident image but that's just how people see her in public. Behind all the smiles the girl is showing, it hides all the tears she cried from the hate, bashing and the threats she receive and it's getting a way out of hand lately because the youngest never did anything bad at all. Netizens just likes to target her in general and throw hate at her knowing how sensitive she is.

Why can't people stop hating others in general and let them live the way they wanted to be without being anxious on displeasing the netizens? especially if that person didn't do anything but to give their best on everything they do?

It was a quiet and peaceful café when Johnny came in, the fresh aroma of coffee beans lingering on the atmosphere just how the Suh likes it. The tall male looked around and took a sit on the corner of the store, grabbing his phone on his pocket as he waits for his sister patiently.