chapter 37

Recap :

" You knew didn't you. Even you hid the truth from me Luca. And Leo how can he hide this from me ? Why did he take blame for something he is not responsible for ? I know Leo loves me. The day I am at the hospital I heard what he told me . I was so confused at that time so I acted like I didn't. I love him too Luca . All these days without him I realised how much I love him. Now I back to claim my man and I am not going to let any Laura take him from me".

God I love this . I Hope Leo and Amelia finds their way back together.

Amelia's POV :

After Luca told me about Laura I am hell bent on getting Leo back to me . I did a hugeeeeeeeeee mistake by running away. But you know life is all about making mistakes and learning from them. I was given my old room. Everything is same the things I left are still here. Laura is so beautiful she has gorgeous blonde hair unlike my plain brown one. She has small and cute blue eyes unlike my huge saucer like blue ones. She is tall and could be easily misunderstood for a Victorias secret super model. But I should not let that get to me. I have to be confident in myself to take her away from Leo's life .

I went to sleep thinking of plans to send her away .

** The next morning **

I didn't have much sleep . All night I have been thinking of how to get things back to normal. I woke up this morning and went down to have breakfast immediately cause I am hungry as hell. I went down to the kitchen to see Laura dressed up as a model and having her breakfast. I am looking like sh*t compared to her. I went towards the chairs and sat in one of them. I didn't actually talk anything with her. Luca said she is a gold digger but I never got a chance to talk to her yesterday . In hopes of expecting a poliet reply I wished her 'good morning '.

Then she said " No maid dares to talk to me . Are you new or something ? "

Ohhh . I knew she was showing her attitude cause yesterday when Luca took me away to explain things I bet Leo told her who I was. But now here she is acting like a true spoiled rich girl . I shrugged off her words and started eating my breakfast. Then Leo's mom came carrying Cilia. She is grown I totally forgot about her. I left my breakfast and went to Cilia.

" Hii do you remember me ? " I asked hoping this little bundle of joy would remember me .

" Amelia ?" She said. That was enough to make my face a 100 watt bulb. I picked up and tickled her . Her giggles sounding like music to my ears. I missed her .

" I missed you so much bud " I said.

" I missed you too " she is talking properly now. I miss her broken words.

" Momy can I have breakfast with Amelia ? " Cilia asked with her puppy dog eyes which no one could say no to.

Emily smiled and said ok. Actually we forgot about someone who was watching us. Oohhh Laura was here the whole time . She is glaring daggers at me. Oops sorry not sorry. I picked up Cilia and sat on my chair and placed her in my lap. I started eating my breakfast and then Leo and Luca came into the dining room. Leo sat on my right side and Luca on my left . They both wished me and Emily. I think they forgot certain someone. I can literally see fumes coming out of Laura face. I saw Luca he is just a millimetre away from bursting into laughter . This idiot has the very bad habit of laughing at serious situations. I kicked his leg below the table indicating not to laugh.

" How did you sleep love ?" Leo asked me.

" Good " I said. I still feel like talking to my high school crush while talking to Leo and the fact that he called me love isn't helping either. Emily on the other hand is also giving an amused expression . I think she didn't like Laura too. Then Laura stormed of the dining room . I was confused. She literally was so angry and people are carrying on with their breakfast.

" Don't worry about her love . Finish your breakfast " Leo said.

I nodded and finished my breakfast. Emily finished her breakfast and was gone to deal with something . Leo was still eating and Luca also finished and went to office. I am feeding Cilia.

" We need to talk Amelia " Leo said.

" Yaa sure " I said.

" After feeding her drop her in play room , change and then come and visit me in the study " he said .

" Ok " I said.

After dropping off Cilia at the play room I had a shower and changed into something comfortable and went to Leo's study. I have a feeling that this is going to be bad .

I slowly made my way to Leo study and knocked . Leo opened the door .

" Come in " he said .

I went inside to see Lauren and a middle aged man sitting on chairs opposite to Leo's desk. Leo held my hand and took me to them. I think that man is Laura's father since they have same features.

Then Leo looked at him and said

" Mr. Jones meet my wife Amelia "

Hey guyss , how are you ? Another cliffhanger. So sorry for the late update . It's been 1 month since my last update. So sorry I just lost my best friend recently. I am having exams know I can't balance everything that's been going on in my completely messed up life. Please understand that I am trying my level best to sort things out . So yeah that's it guys. Thank you for reading 💖💖💖👋your comments makes me happy ❤️❤️❤️