chapter 40

Recap :

" Are you telling me about her?? He pointed his finger at a table in the corner . And I saw something I really never expected .

Amelias POV:

There is Anthena and Luca. Wow . This is the last thing I expected to happen in my purely messed up life . I saw them together like twice I think. At that time they fought with each other like enemies and I think Luca got a slap too. But now seeing them all lovey dovey is so odd. I am happy for them. I guess I could tease Luca more from now. They didnt notice us . They are in their little love bubble to care about the people around them.

Me and Leo chose not to disturb them . Its very nice seeing them happy together . But at one point Leo called Luca to make sure he was running his errands in office. Luca told him that everything at work is going great and he is in office. The look on Leos face was priceless when Luca lied . I stopped Leo from going to Luca . Our date went great . We had great time and spoke about our past memories and everything .

2 amazing years later

Everything is going good. I think this is where life wants me , beside the person I love , at the place where I feel loved and welcomed . I finally feel happy and complete after a very long time . Its nearly been 3 years since my mothers death. I still miss her and visit her frequently but still a part of me is gone with her. Leos mom became my second mother. She treats me so well that I forgot my mother is dead sometimes. She even asked me to call her mom and I call her mom. Cilia is grown up and she is going to school . I still remember Leo going behind her to every class on her first day to make sure no boys hit on her. It was so uncomfortable for Cilia . Coming to Luca well he is doing good. He and Anthena are good . Luca finally asked her to be his girlfriend after their 4 th date or something . They are sweetest couple . I had a very good time teasing him.

Now coming to Leo and me. These two years felt like something out of my childhood fairy tale. Every second I am with him he makes me feel like a princess. I feel so honoured to be with him. He is like a missing peice of my lifes puzzle. He completes me. I trust him with my whole life . Something I came to know in these past years is I am truly , deeply and madly in love with him. I never knew I would meet the love of my love this early. I met him when I was 17 now I am 21 . I never knew his importance when I was young , but after all that he did to me and for me avoiding him is impossible. If someone told me I would love a mafia leader then I would have laughed at their face but now here I am deeply in love with Italian mafia leader.

I am waiting for him to propose me . I would marry him right away even with paper rings. But one thing I feel insecure about is I dont know if he feels the same way for me as I feel for him. He says I love you for every single minute and its feels so good hearing those words from someone you love. But I dont know if he loves me enough to marry me. Suddenly a voice interrupted my train of thoughts.

" Mam , you have a meeting in 15 minutes my secretary Jade reminded me. I returned her a smile and she went out of my office to carry on with her work.

I am the CEO of King Industries now. Shocking right I know . I was shocked too when Leo told me that he wanted me to be the CEO on behalf of him. He needed to make some changes with in his mafia so he needed me to take care of his company. More than that he told me that he trusts me with the company that his late Father has loved, than he trust the company with himself . That sentence had me in tears . He trusts me more than himself .

Now this is my life I am happy with the man of my dreams . Family who loves and cares about me. A responsibility which I love . And a hope for my future.

I carried on with the meeting . After I finished the work for the day I went into the car which Leo gifted me for our anniversary. I dont know much about cars but this one seemed expensive than all others in his garage . I dont care about the money. A few years back I had all this money , cars and a huge mansion to live in but I am not happy then. Because at that time I dont know what Leo truly is. Now I will be happy even you leave me alone in a forest with Leo. He is my happy place .

All these years no one disturbed our peace . Not his mafia enemies too.

Finally I reached home. I dont think Leo would be home since he was so busy with his mafia these days . I opened main door and everything is dark not even a single ray of light. I dont think something is wrong with lights cause this never happened like never. I went inside and called MOM no response CILIA no response . Cilia would be home by now and mom would never go out without telling me. I went further inside I hear some footsteps sound. Oh my god this is not happening again !!! I dont know what happened to mom and Cilia . I am scared. I took a few steps forward then suddenly the lights went on. I closed my eyes due to the sudden light . When I opened them I saw LEO .

He is kneeling in front of me with a box open in his hands . There is a huge banner behind him saying ′ will you marry me ?′ . I looked around to see Cilia , mom , Luca and Anthena. Oh my God I am on the verge of tears. This is the best moment of my life. Then Leo said

" Its been exactly 4 years since I saw you at the mall with your mother. 4 years since I started loving you and I never regretted any second of it. Will you Amelia Knight marry me ?

Hii guys. Officially the book is over but you know I love you right so I will give some bonus chapters. How do you feel about the epilogue??? I Love you so much guys. Thank you so much for supporting me from the start . This wouldnt be possible with out you guys . I will try to start another book as soon as possible. Love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️