chapter 17

Recap:

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Then he said, "Not so soon, Amelia."

I was shocked. He sprayed something on my face. I feel dizzy.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked.

"Good night, Amelia." That was the last word I heard before I fell onto the floor.

Leo's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It's six in the morning. I finished my shower. I went out of my room. I smelled something odd in front of my room. I went to the kitchen and had my breakfast.

I need some Playboy training for consoling Amelia, and the best person for this is Luca. Yesterday, I think I overreacted. They just started a food fight. Amelia didn't even come for dinner, so I decided to apologize for my actions.

I went to his room, and he was on his bed. I woke him up, and he sat on his bed.

"Good morning, man," said Luca.

Morning, I said, and I explained to him that I needed his help. I noticed that Luca's room is a whole mess. There are clothes on the floor and some chips on his bed. I hate this room.

So I said, "Hey Luca, how about we go to my room?". He said, Okay, we are on our way. Then suddenly he stopped at the place in front of my room where the smell lingers. I asked Luca.

"You smell something odd?" Then Lucas' eyes widened, and he said, "Oh, my God."

"What happened, Luca?" I asked.

Then he looked at me and asked, "Where's Amelia?"

I said, "In her room". Then Luca ran all the corridors and opened the door of Amelia's room, where there was no sign of her. Amelia is not in her damn room!

I asked him" Where is she?". We checked the whole house for her, but we found no sign of her. I was so tense Amelia is missing.

I asked Luca, "How did you know she was missing?"

He said, "I work with chemicals in the warehouse, and I smelled something odd. I knew it was chloroform, but I wonder why it was near your room. Then I thought about Amelia. It came to my mind then".

"Amelia came to my room last night". I was so sad; she literally slipped out of my hands. There is only a single door between us.

Now, all we have to do is try to get Amelia back. We check all the security footage and assemble all our security. Two of our men are missing. I need to track their location, and all my men are on this duty. Everyone is trying hard to get her back. We know the person behind this is Brandon. I will get him for this, for sure. If he hurts Amelia, he will pay for it. I am so tired of this crap. It's been 12 freaking hours, and I don't have a clue where Amelia is. I was so tired of this when suddenly I got a call, and it was from Amelia!

I lift the call immediately.

"Hello, Amelia, where are you?"

"Oh Leo, did you think I could let sweet Amelia call you?" It's that bland voice of Brandon's.

"Brandon! "I am going to kill you and feed you to my panthers if anything happens to Amelia."

"Oh, dear Leo, find out if you can where Amelia is."
With that, he cut the call. I am so angry at him. I knew it was him from the start, but I have no reason to blame him. I can't imagine what I will do if anything happens to Amelia. I would burn everything on this damn planet called Luca to track the call. But by no chance did we get any information.

I went to my office, and I started calling the British Mafia and the American Mafia to ask for help if the situation got out of hand. I know Brandon is declaring war by kidnapping Amelia. My friends are more than
happy to help me. Now I need to know about Amelia. Where is she? Then there was a knock on the office door.

It was Luca. Then I went behind Lucat, behind Luca. He said, "I don't think Brandon would risk taking Amelia to Russia. He might have to go through many security checks if he has to go to Russia. Since Italy is completely under our control, he can't leave the country. So I think he kept Amelia here in Italy. There are five suspected warehouses of the Russian mafia in Italy. I strongly think Amelia is one of them."

After Luca told me about the warehouses, I got an idea. I called Amelia's mom and told her about the kidnapping. I need all the help I can get in finding Amelia. So I told her, and she became aggressive because I was the
reason for her kidnapping. But even though she is angry at me, I know she will do everything she can to find Amelia. So after talking to Sherif, we started our mission to find Amelia. We need 5 days to complete this mission since there are 5 warehouses. I am putting a lot of pressure on my men to complete this mission because it's about one of the most important people in my life. So I have to get this done.

After two days.

It's been two days since Amelia's kidnapping. This is the third day of our mission. Luck doesn't get on our side. There is still no clue about Amelia. I wonder what she is going through. If he lays a finger on Amelia, I will chop Brandon off. I was getting frustrated day by day. This is not taking me anywhere near Amelia; I have to think outside the box. I didn't get any other calls from Brandon. I didn't eat anything for 2 days, nor did I sleep. I need Amelia.

How are you guys doing? What do you think Amelia is going through? So I want to tell you something. I got an offer from some websites that they want this book published on their website, but they want me to delete it in other apps, including here. They even agreed to give me a lot of money if I did so. I would have gotten my first paycheck, but it's not more than yours. Guess what I disagreed with🎉. I started writing this book for myself, but now I am continuing it for my lovely readers, and if I delete it, you will be disappointed, and I don't want that. I didn't accept their offer because I love you, and here is an early update for you guys. Thank you for reading 💕 Your comments make me happy.