chapter 18

Recap :

After two days.

It's been two days since Amelia's kidnapping. This is the third day of our mission. Luck doesn't get on our side. There is still no clue about Amelia. I wonder what she is going through. If he lays a finger on Amelia, I will chop Brandon off. I was getting frustrated day by day. This is not taking me anywhere near Amelia; I have to think outside the box. I didn't get any other calls from Brandon. I didn't eat anything for 2 days, nor did I sleep. I need Amelia.

Amelia's POV:

I woke up with a strong headache. I am in a room. I am not in my room. I observed my surroundings. Then I remembered what happened last night. Oh my god! I have been kidnapped. But why? I never did any harm to anyone. Why did they kidnap me? Then it stuck.

LEOs enemies kidnapped me.

Oh god, why me? I went near the door to check whether it was locked or not. Obviously, it's locked. I waited for some time. I have to find a way out of here.
Then I heard the lock click. The door opened, revealing a group of men. They didn't utter a single word. They were just staring at me. I broke the silence.

"Why am I here, and who are you?"

They didn't reply. One man came to me and held my hand. He was dragging me somewhere. These people are like mini-Hulks. So I didn't say anything and went with them. He threw me into some room. I fell down. I stood up, and there was a very handsome man. He has fair skin, blue eyes, and red hair. He seemed familiar. He was sitting on a chair.

"Hello, love. Come on, take a seat."

He said this, showing the chair before him. I went there silently. I sat in front of him.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You are here because I have some unfinished business with Leo," he said.

"Do I know you? Did we meet before?" I asked.
He just smiled.

I said, " Listen, you won't get anything by
keeping me here. Leo doesn't care about me. He shouts at me. He will not come for me. Just let me go." I lied, hoping he would believe me and leave me. But .......

He looked at me and started laughing hard. After a few minutes, he stopped laughing.

He said, "Seriously, Amelia. Why do you think he took you to his house? Why do you think he cried when you were in the hospital? Why do you think he kept you under security? Why do you think he was going mad since you have been missing for two days?"

I have been out for two days. What did these people drug me with? I just stared at him without believing what he just said. Did Leo really care about me? We have been talking and sometimes going out, but did he care about me so much that he would save me? I mean, I am just a person who kidnaps.

He started talking again. "You wonder where you saw me".

I said "Yes".

"Remember the day you went to meet your friend? I am the one who dropped you at your home," he said.

"BRANDON," This son of a b*tch, had the audacity to act all good in front of me and kidnap me. He was so sweet and talkative the whole ride. God, why me?

"The one and only," he said.

I was so shocked. How can I be lured into this trap? I was so confused. Will Leo come for me? I gathered all the courage I had and asked the question I was dying to ask. Ask Brandon.

"What is going to happen to me?"

He said, "Oh, darling, don't worry; I won't harm you till I get what I want. After I get it, you will become the Queen of the Russian Mafia, which means you will marry me."

I was so shocked. I'm marrying this lunatic. Never gonna happen. I hate everything about my life now.

" No. This is not gonna happen I will not marry you. You are a really bad person. You harm innocent people."

Then he stood up from the chair and came
to me, and he said," Oh, sweetheart, you wish. But this is what's going to happen".

Then he called some guards; they took me to the room, and I woke up. I went inside and sat on the bed. I need some time to process the new information I just got. What if Leo never comes? If Leo gives Brandon what he wants, then will Brandon really marry me? I don't want this life. Why did I get pulled into this mess? What
What do I do now? Did Mom know I was taken? I should try to escape. I can't stay here. When I was thinking of a plan to escape, The door opened, and a guard came inside with a plate of food and water. He kept it down and pushed toward me. I didn't eat it. He closed the door and went out. I am still in bed thinking about my future. I don't want to eat anything. I just felt so weak. I just can't do anything about my future. I just have to wait until Leo comes.

Hey guys, how are you? You are probably wondering if this is the part where Leo comes and kills Brandon, saves Amelia, and becomes the hero. But that's where you are wrong—there is going to be a HUGE twist in the next chapter. So stay tuned. Love you guys 💖💖💖💖 Thank you so much for reading;💕 your comment makes me happy. ☺️