Chapter 12 - Memories

Vlad King POV

We got to the other side and I signaled him to use his quirk, he then activated it but looked a bit concerned.

"Don't worry about it kid! Now throw it!"

He then changed to a stern look and made a grenade, 'okay a powerful quirk for sure' I thought.

He then threw it at me and I braced for the impact, which was strong, but not making me budge.

"This is nothing kid! Keep going until I fall!" I yelled in encouragement. The kid nodded and made another grenade, I was sure he could make any weapon so why is it only those?

The blast was a bit stronger but still wouldn't shake an A-class villain, "Can't you try making something else kid?" I asked.

"U-uh.." he responded anxiously, "I'll try."

The flames moved around to form a basic sword... before he broke down on the floor.

"KID! Are you ok!?" I tried to call out to him but he wasn't budging. He was just on his knees pressing his head against the floor.

"No NO! I don't want to!... punishment!" he said. "What are you saying, kid?!" I yelled as I ran towards him.

"NO!" he screamed.

Flames roared and surrounded him, "KID!" I tried to step in but it was useless. The heat emanating from it was unbearable, almost hotter than Endeavor if I guessed.

The flames were getting thicker as they expanded from his shadowy figure, "no...no..." I could hear him speak subtly over the fire.

"KID! CALM DOWN!" I tried to say but it was for naught. Then something else came around a small white figure that I soon realized who it was.

"ERI!" I tried to get her attention but she continued forward. Ectoplasm ran towards me to see why there was a volcano exploding.

"What happened?" he asked. "I asked him to make something different rather than a grenade, and then he broke down," I responded, "Did you ask Eri to go?" I continued.

He then looked shocked, "WHAT SHE WASN'T FOLLOWING ME?!" He yelled as he violently turned towards the kid. "ERI THIS ISN'T SAFE!" we yelled together.

She took another step towards the flames.

"No. My brother is suffering, I have to help," she said blindly. "This isn't safe! We need to get Eraserhead first!" yelled ectoplasm but Eri ignored him.

She walked in the cocoon of fire

"ERI!"

Seconds later, the fire burst out and Eri was there, holding her brother while he stood on his knees staring blindly.

He blinked a bit before bursting into tears.

I walked forward and Eri said, "It's just like you said brother..., don't worry, you can't hurt me," Izuku was dripping with tears as he hugged Eri. "that's right... I can't hurt you, I can't hurt my sister."

How amazing are these kids... the green wept for something that was out of his control, and Eri would be there to console him.

Aizawa POV

Timeskip to nighttime

I finished my work for today, the problem children are just getting worse by the week. Anyways, since I still am the legal guardian of Izuku and Eri, and that I find them to be adorable kids, I need to check up on them before the night.

I heard from Vlad that there was a small incident with a quirk going out of control, but it was dealt with safely.

I walked through the dorm's doors to see that the only light was in the hallway to their rooms. I walk through before I hear... something...

I brought up my ear to Izuku's door, he was muttering something that was for sure. I walked in quietly.

I see Izuku on his bed with a pained expression, I walk a bit closer until I was taken by surprise, "not the tube...please... please.. I'll choke... please..."

To say I was freaked out was an understatement.

Not only because of what he was saying but because there was a trail of GRENADES to the wall?!?

Then I remembered, the yakuza had 2 products, one was the bullet from Eri's blood, and the next was the grenades! He must be having a nightmare from it, if that continues, this whole room is rigged to explode.

I panic trying to find a solution, how do you stop a nightmare? I need to stop him from making more grenades, but how?

I then smacked myself in the face realizing the answer, 'You're Eraser Head dumbass'