Guns and Roses II

Chap-33

ROSALIA's POV

My visions first stumbled upon Kevin who was already looking at me in a very familiar way. And I dread the way .. the way he looks into my eyes makes me feel like he owns me.

Every inch of him is known to me and my senses but that aura surrounding him was not. It was horrifying. Ever since I knew him, had not seen him like this for once. His eyes were stormy and unsettled, which could be seen as he stepped closer and closer to me.

"Wifey!" He called snapping me back from his spell. Rolling my glances over the place I found myself baffled out. Dad and Luca were at the near side, tied and injured. Luca's shirt was drenched with blood, his face lifeless and colourless. And no need to wonder, the reason behind their present condition was now standing right in front of me with a sly smirk lingering on his face.

"You failed me again," He tsked at me making me look down at my feet immediately. I know, I lied, not once but countless times, made it look like I had accepted his rules. But my lies are now exposed and so I am. My eyes teared up as I could not prevent it anymore. Felt like after days of struggle, enduring and suffering, I am now back from where it all started. And no matter how hard, in which ways I tried, I could not win over this man.

"After how you treated me, it .. it was obvious for me to escape" I hearted out leaving no space for any lies anymore. I need to face it one day or another. I need to muster up all my strength and courage at their best level.

"Tsk! Not that one." He persisted with a disapproving look making me confused.

"You hid other things as well. Didn't you, wifey?" He queried intimidating me. I looked at him with apprehensive expressions. I have a very had feeling that he is referring to my baby.

"See just when I assumed we finally made some progress, you took us back to square one. Now, we again have to start from the scratch, babe" He straightly stated with a hint of warning in it. Start from the scratch that words were terrifying. No way I want to go through that same shit again. Being an object, waiting for him to show some mercy or could not be able to do anything without his permission other than breathing. That was painful, humiliating and exactly not how I want to pass the rest of my life which is now entangled with an unborn innocence. 

"You made me the happiest person on earth as well as the most infuriated in a single day." He took his hands out of his pocket and brought them to hold me by my shoulders. My inners shuddered being sensitive in remembrance. This same touch has brought me things, mostly pain but also some kind of warmth. He put his fingers under my chin and made me look into his domineering orbs.

"Trust me love these past two weeks were the hardest weeks of my life. Days without you are nothing but torture for me." He spoke and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. His eyes became soft with a glint of warm affectionate confessions. But I know his feelings are toxic and I don't want to melt into its trap again.

"Now you have to come back and compensate for that. Hmm?" He asked me in a soft voice.

"I am not coming back with you!" I gulped down the fear and stated making him raise a brow but he did not drop his unpredictable smirk.

"Oh, babe you are! You are coming back with me. You have some rewards to receive and so many punishments to take" He said while gathering the hair from my face and tucking them behind my ear and continued, "And as a matter of fact, your father is also coming with us"

Why is he planning to take dad with him! For hiding me here or perhaps he knows what dad was up to. He saw that bewildered look on my face that came naturally after listening to this.