Date Night !

: Rosalia's POV :

"Madam, You can open your eyes now" one of the girls who were getting my makeup done spoke. It's not Maria today but four other girls whom I had never seen in the mansion before. Kevin had sent them to get me ready.

They dolled me up in a very beautiful blue dress which was hugging my curves so perfectly like it was made for me only.

Kevin is taking me out today. I have no idea where because he didn't tell me. I just hope it's not some kind of party that we are attending like last time.

I had lost control over my life totally. Life is far, I don't even have any control over basic things like how I dress, what I eat or where I go anymore.

I truly curse the moment I met him.

                        ______

Kevin was standing by his limo looking adonis and gorgeous in his blue blazer which was admirably complimenting my attire. The chauffeur opened the limo's door for us and we got in.

"You are looking fascinating babe" he spoke while caressing my thighs very gently.

"Th ... thanks" my breath hitched as he slipped his hand under my dress inbetween my thighs.

"And... " he leaned extremely closer to me.
"I can't wait to fuck that tight little pussy of yours" He whispered.

In a flash, he cupped my private part making me flinch backwards. No matter how many times he had touched me there I can never get used to it. He began rubbing my clit over the thin lacy fabric of my panties.

"Not ... Not here please" I tried crossing my legs tight but his hand between them did not let me.

"I'll fuck you as I see fit. Whenever I want and however I want" he rasped out and moved the fabric of the panties to the side and inserted two fingers in my wet core.

This man is impossible. I'm jittery. Is he really going to take me here!

"This... is... mine," he said possessively while moving his fingers in and out of my pussy after each word.

I bit my inner cheeks to hold in my whimpers as he went faster and deeper. He was curling his fingers inside me hitting my perfect spot and rubbing my sensitive clit with his thumb vigorously. My whole body quivered due to that unholy sensation as I hold onto his forearm for support.

He smirked and quickly took his fingers out of me denying my sweet release and licked his fingers looking at my flustered face.

What the hell ! I cussed him mentally. I did not like that thing at all.

Soon we reached our destination which was a seventy storey skyscraper.

He led me to the top floor of that building which was lavishly decorated with different colours of fresh roses and romantic glimmering lights everywhere but it was fully empty. Only we two people were there.

A butler welcomed us and escorted us to the huge balcony which had a table in the centre that was beautifully decorated with candle lights. Soft and sensual music was playing in the background.
Did he arrange all these for me? But why!

My eyes widened in amazement when I saw the view from the balcony. I could literally see the entire city shining in the night's glory.

 I could literally see the entire city shining in the night's glory