Ruined Me

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬,
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬,
𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲.

◦•●◉口◉●•◦

ROSALIA's POV

I inhaled and exhaled deeply while opening the chamber's door for the second time. The doctor gave me the envelope containing the reports paper after I seated myself.

I crossed my fingers. Dear god please.. please tell me it is some kind of food poisoning that has caused all these.

My heartbeat quickened rapidly and my hands were shaking poorly when I began unfolding that report.

"Congratulations! Your reports are positive and you are two weeks pregnant." The doctor announced with a bright smile on her face.

No, please! Did I hear her right! Anguish got the best of me when my eyes also took a note of that word positive written on that paper.

"But... but how?" I barely managed out of my flabbergasted self.

"The thing is contraceptive pills are not always hundred per cent effective at preventing pregnancy as certain medicines can cancel out the effect of contraceptives in your body. However, Your blood reports and variations in hormones do not show any effect of contraceptives. Were you on any other medications?" She asked.

I only nodded while drops of tears automatically fall down my cheeks wetting the papers in my hand.

"You should have consulted a doctor before taking those medicines or used protection during that time. Anyways, If you are still on those pills, stop taking them. It's not good for the baby's and your health" She advised. I felt all the hell broke loose upon me. I had no idea of all these and Kevin never did use protection for a single time as he is rigid about the fact of having it raw, unlayered.

I took my leave on instant and went inside the washroom directly. Tearing the report papers into pieces I threw it in the dustbin. Not for once in my life I had felt this shattered and devastated. Why.. why this has to happen with me! By then tears were streaming down my eyes relentlessly.

My head spun and my legs became unsteady suddenly. With the support of the washbasin, I stopped myself from crashing to the ground in agony. I empty eyedly saw myself in the mirror. I am pregnant. Isn't it supposed to be a piece of good news.. but for me, it seems the worst of all!

'Abort it'

'You are carrying a monster's child'

I heard many voices speaking to me from around the room.

'End this misery before it ends you'

'there is no other way out of it'

They kept on saying.

"No.. no .. stop it ..please.. stop these" I cried out faintly and covered my ears with my palms not wanting to listen to those.

I do not know what I should do. I do not want to give birth to his baby but I can not kill an innocent life that is already growing inside of me. No matter what. Never.