Know Eachother

ROSALIA'S POV:

"Have you seen my mom?" the little boy asked as he grabbed the file it fell on the ground. It was for my distraction that the documents were scattered on the floor.

"Come here Aaron," the intimidating man said as he came near me to grab the child's hand. He did not give me a chance to talk to the boy.

I noticed the staff on the ground floor started to bow down to him. Who is he? He did not even spare a glance to the staff. Soon he took the boy in his arms & entered the lift.

I saw Jacob coming in my direction. He started helping me to pick up the documents. He is my only good friend in this office. I never had many friends since I was a nerd in school. Jacob is always very helpful.

"Why are you so clumsy Rose," Jacob said as he handed me the documents he had picked.

Honestly, I don't even know myself.

"Thank you, Jacob," curiosity got the best of me so I asked," who's the guy? Why were you bowing to him?"

"Rose it's almost 3 months you are working here. You don't even know that he is Kevin Knight, the owner of Knight Corporations"

"Sorry I didn't know our boss is married"

"Oh, hell no Rose, he is not miss Kate's husband. He is her brother" Oh god now I see why they have the same eyes they are siblings.

"& He is the most eligible bachelor of this city right now. Don't you check celebrity news on SNS ??" he laughed.

Honestly, I don't because I don't even have the time & also, I'm not interested. But if he is a bachelor then whose child was that with him. I thought not to ask any stupid questions and started working.

KEVIN'S POV:

Today I've to visit one of the branches of Knight Corporations where my younger sister Kate is handling the business. We have plenty of men for that I really don't understand why she insisted on doing that! She could have just spent her day relaxing. But I can not deny any of my precious little sister's requests so I let her work on this branch where work pressure is much less. Also I personally make sure to check on that.

I decided to bring my 4 year old nephew Aaron with me to surprise Kate.

As we entered the office Aaron ran towards the receptionist's office. I saw Aaron grabbing the file of a staff. My eyes fell on her. She was not the receptionist I know. She is very tiny and cute. She has thick black waist-length hair.

I saw her watching me & I could tell she was intimidated. I intentionally went a bit closer to her to grab Aaron's hand. She dropped all the documents on the floor. Am I that intimidating kitten!

I read her name ROSALIA BROWN on her office ID card. Such a beautiful name for a fragile little beautiful girl. Her smell was intoxicating. She was very slim and even though she was petite her curves were really attractive. Her boobs are of perfect size. Oh god, what am I even thinking!

She didn't bow down to me. Does she not know who I am. Never mind she will very soon!

To stop myself from unnecessary thoughts I quickly picked up Aaron and headed towards the lift. She was watching me all the time. It's nothing new to me girls practically throw themselves at me where ever I go but her gaze was somehow different. It was innocent not a lustful one. She has an innocent aura.

She bent down to pick up the files. Her round small butt was on display. Soon I found out other male staff gawking at her sexy figure. I felt anger rushing through my veins. I should definitely punish her for bending down in a skirt. I saw a male staff approaching her to help her pick up the papers. And she smiled at him. Is she intentionally doing it to draw some male attention!

I felt the need to possess her and claim her. But she is just a mere ground staff. She is nothing compared to me. I can have her any day I want. It's no big deal!

I reached the 5th floor where Kate was working on her laptop.

"MOM" Aaron ran towards her as I opened the door of her office.

"O MY GOD what a pleasant surprise what are you doing here baby?" she chirped

"Aaron misses mommm so Kevin brought Aaron"

"O my sweet baby" Kate picked him up and made him sit on her lap.

"Brother what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I came to check on you, sis. I hope you are not overworking yourself"

"No, I'm not brother. How can I even properly work when you are here"?

"So, tell me about the new staff you have hired!"

"We hire plenty of staff every day at Knights Corporation brother. Is there anyone particular you are asking for?"

"NO" I don't want to bother my sister with a mere infatuation. I'm the owner I'll figure it out myself.

"Just tell me who is she this time?"

"It's nothing of your concern & also stop being too friendly towards the employees. Your receptionist is absent, staffs are negligent towards work. They should be obedient to you"

"They are brother besides they fear you...."

Kate was trying to tell me something we stopped talking as someone was knocking at the door of her office.

"Come in" she ordered.

I saw little Rosalia entering the office.

"Mam here are the copies u wanted," she said as I heard the sweetest voice ever. She is angelic.

"Is there anything else I can do mam?"

"No, you may go now"

I must do a background check on her real soon....

IT'LL BE FUN PLAYING WITH YOU, KITTEN!!!

.....

Thank you so much for reading. Please do vote.