Master

* warning - triggering and mature content*

: ROSALIA's POV :

Kevin is one cunning bastard...

Looking at him with alarming eyes, it was difficult ... very difficult for me to figure out what was going on his devilish mind.

"I had such a tiring day. Show me how you treat your master. Make me feel good." Kevin said playfully resting himself on the edge of the bed and spreading his legs widely.

I got near him slowly. His perilous eyes never left mine. I immediately held my head low knowing that his lips were curving into a satisfactory mischievous grin seeing me like this. I did not cry. After all, I am used to this.

I pushed myself down on my knees in front of him. Unzipping his pants, I took it down his legs along with the boxers. He moved them further down and discarded them on the floor quickly.

His length was already so hard and erect. All ready to tear me apart. I took it in my hands and began slowly wanking it with my small hands which made him groan in annoyance. Before he could get irritated any further, I swirled my tongue around his cock and wrapped my lips around it deliberately. His breathing became faster and his head fell back in pleasure.

I bobbed my head back and forth as fast as possible trying not to gag on his big thing as it went deeper in my throat. My nose touched his lower abs due to this dept. I choked, gagged and felt suffocated with tears gathering in my eyes but he only increased his pace holding a handful of my hair. Even though I felt myself panting for oxygen, I did not try to pull away. He pinched my nose and after a few more jabs, released his warm liquids deep in there letting out a grunt of pleasure.

I sucked that all inside me not wasting a single drop behind. I have been such a good slut lately.

"Such a dirty little slut" He laughed quite mockingly.

"Now tell me what are you?" He questioned running his fingers through my hair raising his brows as if asking some serious question.

"A.. a dirty little slut" I murmured submissively just how he likes it sliding aside the feeling of my already lost dignity. But instead of being pleased his eyebrows frowned in disbelief.

"Wifey! What has gotten into you." He tightened his grip on my hair and yanked me closer to him domineeringly.
"What tricks are you trying to play! Hmm?" He asked looking straight into my eyes.

I gulped down the thought of violation and humiliation. It is not so easy to convince him but I want him to trust me no matter what and let his guards down... Make him believe that I have finally turned into the doll he wants me to be and there is no more fight left in me.

"I belong to you, master. I have accepted the life you have given me." I said fixating my eyes on the floor while fidgeting with the hem of my dress.

"Is that so?" He asked nonchalantly.
I only nodded my head meekly in affirmation.

"Get up!" He commanded. My knees were sore so I got up slowly.

Soon after, My clothes were off and my hands were tied to the bedposts and my stomach was pressed on the mattress. The side of the bed dipped when he glided over my frame from behind and pulled my ass up in the air.